Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
Description of Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
• Foundation: 1992
• Abbreviation: E UAS
• Status: private
• Location: Tallinn, Estonia
• Age: from 18 years
• Accommodation: residence
• Language of instruction: Estonian, Russian, English.
The Estonian University of Entrepreneurship and Applied Sciences was established by the Estonian Mainor Group. The Mainor Group has created an innovative city on the territory of the former industrial zone, and today more than three hundred companies operate in the Ülemiste City business center in the field of production, business management, and education.
Ülemiste City covers an area of almost 40 hectares, E UAS is located here and is a full partner in the Mainor Group. All programs are developed taking into account the modern needs of the labor market; this is a joint work of scientists and business leaders.
The university specializes in management, business management, computer technology. Students of English-language programs can receive a double or even a triple diploma by studying in Estonia, Lithuania and Portugal. On one of the programs, students already in the 1st year are offered to start their own business, they are supported throughout their studies, they are taught to manage their own business.
- 1,600 students
- 5000 graduates.
The main areas of study:
- WEB technology
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
Accommodation, meals, prices
A place in a hostel costs 225-275 € €, a rented apartment will cost in the amount of 250 €, meals and transportation - 280-400 € per month.
- E UAS - the largest private university in Estonia
- Innovative business and technology programs
- The opportunity to study in Estonian, Russian or English
- Internships with Estonian and international business leaders
- Double Degree Opportunity
- E UAS is the only one in Estonia who has the right to teach in Russian
- Scholarships and grants are awarded by both the university and partners, as well as various organizations involved in supporting student youth
- Modern comfortable hostel.
Facilities and equipment at Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
The university is located in Tallinn, in the “smart city” (sma rt - city ) Ülemiste City , where, in addition to industrial enterprises, warehouses and offices, there is a school building, a student dormitory, cafes, sports facilities, a library, and convenient leisure facilities. Nearby are transport stops, the largest shopping center in Tallinn, shops, restaurants.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into 2 semesters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Certificate of secondary education with the application
- Bachelor's diploma
- Motivation letter
- For applicants for undergraduate studies - IELTS 5.5, for applicants for master's programs - IELTS 6.0.
Scholarships Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
Scholarships and grants are available to both Estonian and foreign students. Students can receive grants for research, receive a scholarship based on the results of studies, financial assistance to solve everyday problems.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.