Estonian Business School
Description of Estonian Business School
- Established: 1988
- Type: private commercial higher education institution
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Language of instruction: Estonian, English, Russian.
Estonian Business School (EBS Rahvusvaheline ülikool, EBS) has been offering commercial economic education in the Baltic countries since 1998 and is the oldest educational institution in its field. The business school provides academic education to active and enterprising people at a level corresponding to the degree of bachelor, master, doctor and develops skills that contribute to the successful application of the knowledge gained.
EBS is among the top 10 best universities in the country, occupying the 8th position in the ranking, and is a member of EFMD, BMDA and CEEMAN.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Estonian Business School
Accommodation, meals, prices
The institution provides a hostel to its students.
- EBS gives students the opportunity to participate in scholarship programs
- The business school offers double degree programs and international exchange.
Facilities and equipment at Estonian Business School
The administrative center of the business school is located in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia.
The material and technical base of the educational institution includes its own library.
Admission dates and extra charges
EBS has a two-semester school year.
- Application fee 120 €
- Consultation on a doctoral dissertation 1000 € / semester.
- The costs of defending a doctoral dissertation 1800 €
- The cost of living in Estonia is 359 € -748 € / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications to the business school are submitted through the DreamApply online platform, where the application is filled out and where you need to download the following documents:
- Education Documents
- IELTS / TOEFL / Cambridge Certificate
- Copy of passport
- GPA (minimum 60%).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Estonian Business School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.