Estonian Business School (EBS Rahvusvaheline ülikool, EBS) has been offering commercial economic education in the Baltic countries since 1998 and is the oldest educational institution in its field. The business school provides academic education to active and enterprising people at a level corresponding to the degree of bachelor, master, doctor and develops skills that contribute to the successful application of the knowledge gained.
EBS is among the top 10 best universities in the country, occupying the 8th position in the ranking, and is a member of EFMD, BMDA and CEEMAN.
A business school allows you to get a bachelor's degree in two areas:
The EBS Master's program in International Business Management is intended for those who wish to start or develop a professional career as a leading specialist or group leader in the field of finance, marketing or organizational change.
EBS “MBA” is a comprehensive and rich training program designed primarily for managers who want to keep up with the digital age and increase the competitiveness of their business thanks to new knowledge.
The EBS PhD program, aimed at researching business, public organizations and civil society organizations, is the only doctoral management program in Estonia and offers a comprehensive perspective on the study of management and organization.
The institution provides a hostel to its students.
The administrative center of the business school is located in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia.
The material and technical base of the educational institution includes its own library.
EBS has a two-semester school year.
Applications to the business school are submitted through the DreamApply online platform, where the application is filled out and where you need to download the following documents:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.