Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Description of Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Established: 1977
- Location: Uppsala, Sweden
- Students age: 17+
- Number of students: 4100
- Language of instruction: English, Swedish
- Type of studying: mixed.
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences is a public university that is part of the prestigious European University Association (EUA). Swedish University has become the leading university in Sweden, ranking in the top 20 universities in the country and in the 5% of the best universities in the world.
Today, it has about 4,100 students, the academic staff - more than 2,500 talented teachers. The educational institution works closely with other universities, many students participate in exchange programs.
Rankings in 2020:
- ARWU World = 201-300
- THE World = 251-300.
- Veterinary medicine
- Natural resources
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Accommodation, meals, prices
Renting an apartment is a popular type of accommodation among students. The price of an apartment depends on the location: in the center, rent of a 1-room apartment.
Facilities and equipment at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Spacious auditoriums
- Sports complex
- Computer center
- Recreation areas
- Student hostel.
Admission dates and extra charges
The university recommends pawning at least SEK 8,370 per month while studying and living in Sweden.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
You can apply to universities in the period from October 16 to January 15.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.