Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (Swedish University of Agricultural Cultures)
Description of Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (Swedish University of Agricultural Cultures)
- Established: 1977
- Location: Uppsala, Alnarp, Skara, Umeå, Sweden
- Number of students: 3800
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of studying: mixed.
Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet, SLU is a public higher education institution in Sweden, which is included in the TOP-300 best universities in the world and in the TOP-8 universities in Sweden. Unlike other universities, SLU is funded by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Landscape planning
- Plant growing
- Agricultural sciences
- Natural resources and agricultural sciences
- Veterinary medicine and zoology
- THE World = 251-300
- ARWU World = 201-300
- Leiden ranking CWTS = 8th place in Sweden
- National Taiwan University Rankings = 12th in Agriculture.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (Swedish University of Agricultural Cultures)
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students look for housing options on their own.
Facilities and equipment at Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (Swedish University of Agricultural Cultures)
Although the head office of the university is located in Uppsala, the institution has several campuses in different parts of Sweden.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet (Swedish University of Agricultural Cultures)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.