École de Management de Finance et de Droit
Description of École de Management de Finance et de Droit
- Location: four campuses in France
- Year of foundation: 1987
- Number of students: more than 500
- Language of instruction: French
- Type of: mixed.
École de Management, de Finance et de Droit (ESAM) is a private university specializing in corporate finance, strategic management and commercial law.
The courses provided at the institution combine entrepreneurial aspects, the acquisition of professional skills and academic excellence of an international level.
ESAM is a member of the association of independent schools IGS Group, which includes 10 institutions and 5 training centers, more than 74,000 graduates and about 9,000 partners, including foreign universities.
The school has four campuses with the latest equipment for the effective teaching of more than 500 students.
Things to know about
- 91% of graduates recommend ESAM
- More than 27 weeks of internships in foreign universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in École de Management de Finance et de Droit
Accommodation, meals, prices
ESAM students do not reside on campus. Employees of the institution help in finding housing through partnerships with several large hotels, tenants of hostels.
Activities École de Management de Finance et de Droit
ESAM students devote a lot of time to self-development even in their free hours. Master classes, conferences and seminars are regularly organized on campus under the guidance of invited speakers from different fields.
Students have the opportunity to participate in orientation program trips to San Francisco, which include:
- Explore iconic Silicon Valley companies
- Participation in conferences
- Visits to universities
- Excursions to attractions.
ESAM has established several large student associations:
- Rebellion and Virage offer group activities such as shared breakfasts, parties, themed discos,
- The Associations Office organizes celebrations and entertainment for the entire campus,
- The Sports Association holds sports events, including charity races and inter-university tournaments,
- The gourmet club introduces students to culinary dishes from all over the world,
- «ESAM Motor» organizes car races,
- The Music Club supports the creativity of pianists, singers, guitarists and other creative people,
- The Association of Photo Artists regularly holds meetings, exhibitions of works and competitions,
- The Ecological Club educates students about the importance of separating garbage, conducts seminars on environmental discoveries, subbotniks on campuses.
- Since 2015, it has been considered the best university in terms of opportunities for graduates in the financial sector.
- One of the five best schools providing the best income after graduation.
- About 10% of students are foreigners.
Facilities and equipment at École de Management de Finance et de Droit
ESAM campuses are located in Paris, Lyon, Toulouse and Rennes.
Paris is one of the most dynamically developing cities in the world, annually attracting many students from all over France and from other countries. The school's campus is located near the Canal Saint-Martin and has access to the city's transport network, cafes and restaurants, attractions. On the territory of 6500 sq.m. eat:
- A web-based platform that allows you to access educational information, schedules, school events at any time
- 100 modular rooms, including 12 amphitheaters
- International Student Service Center
- Computer labs
- Dining room
- Recreation areas
- Studios for extracurricular activities.
The Lyon campus was opened in 2004. Its area is 17,500 sq.m. Offers students many innovative classes:
- Training laboratory for teamwork on projects
- Incubator project – coworking for social entrepreneurs
- Web-based platform that connects all campuses
- Amphitheaters accommodating from 40 to 300 people
- 150 audiences
- 800 computer stations in IT-zones
- Dining room
- Library: reading rooms, computers.
Toulouse is the second center of education and research in France and one of the most pleasant cities for student life. The campus is located on the territory of 4000 sq.m. near the center - 20 minutes by tram or bus. Near the educational buildings you can find large green areas, sports and entertainment facilities, shops, restaurants and residential buildings.
The campus in Rennes offers a large space of 6500 sq.m. for education, leisure and self-education:
- 20 modular rooms, including two amphitheaters
- Two project incubators
- Digital Lab
- Cultural Center for Events
- Garden and agrarian production complex
- Computer labs
- Dining room
- Recreation areas.
The Why Not Factory laboratories are equipped to create projects and promote them. Students regularly meet with entrepreneurs, experts in the fields of finance and management, which increases the chances of quick employment.
On all campuses there is a wired Internet connection, free fast WiFi.
Admission dates and extra charges
There are two semesters in the academic year – students study from the beginning of autumn to summer.
Every year students spend about 18 000 €. This amount includes:
- Campus expenses, fees
- Books, consumables
- Accommodation, meals off-campus
- Personal expenses.
To enroll in ESAM, you need to:
- Check the requirements for the selected program
- Apply on the official website of the university, in the mobile application or in person on any of the campuses
- Pass the entrance tests
- Within two to three days to get the results
- If successful, pay the entrance fee and register.
After graduation, graduates find high-paying jobs within six months.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission you will need:
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance, student visa or residence permit, etc.,
- The results of testing in the French language - not lower than the level of B2,
- Personal statement,
- School certificate, transcript of completed disciplines,
- Letter of recommendation from teachers from the previous place of study.
To enter the master's programs, you will need a bachelor's degree of BAC3 level.
Scholarships École de Management de Finance et de Droit
The institution provides financial assistance of several types:
- Grant based on social criteria in the amount of 50% of the annual cost of training
- Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Scholarship for sports and creative achievements – about 500€ per year
- ERASMUS+ scholarship for foreign students.
ESAM also provides students during internships, which last from 3 to 6 months. Starting from the second month, each student receives from 1732 to 3465 €.
If the student combines training with work, then the payment of the program is assumed by the director of the organization.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about École de Management de Finance et de Droit
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.