* Paris school of business
Description of Paris school of business
- Founded: 1975
- Location: Paris, France
- Language of instruction: French, English
- Number of students: about 3900.
Paris school of business offers modern programs related to business and its administration. Here, students receive relevant knowledge, giving them the opportunity to literally take off on the career ladder or successfully create their own business. The university is popular among citizens of many countries and among employers: large companies often look after future employees among students of the School.
Paris school of business is very prestigious in France, because it allows not only to receive knowledge from professional teachers, but also to plunge into the atmosphere of a city where the business is well developed. Here you can make useful contacts, get practice in a large company, take the first step towards your dream. The school is in the top 5 universities in France.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Paris school of business
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university administration provides support in finding a room or apartment for living - there are four popular options:
- Room rental far from the city center - from 400 € per month
- Room rental in the center of Paris - from 580 € per month
- Rent an apartment away from the city center - from 600 € per month
- Renting an apartment in the center of Paris - from 850 € per month.
At least 240 € per month will be spent on food - a cozy cafe operates on the territory of the university.
Activities Paris school of business
Paris is one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe: in their free time, students can go on exciting excursions, get acquainted with the culture and history of the state. University students are united in more than 70 interest clubs, organize thematic, creative and entertaining events.
What makes the school special?
- Up-to-date programs reflecting the latest industry trends
- Practicing educators and industry experts
- The status of PSB diplomas, which opens, if not all, then many doors in business
- Location in one of the business capitals of the world
- The popularity of the school among employers.
Facilities and equipment at Paris school of business
On the School's campus are located:
- Educational buildings
- Creative labs
- 3 3D printers
- Radio and television studios
- Sports objects
- Representative offices of 30 large companies.
Each room has modern equipment that allows you to fully acquire knowledge and skills.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process at Paris school of business is divided into semesters. Additional costs associated with the use of public transport, mobile communications and other necessary resources will be from 170 € per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Requirements for applicants are standard: provide a package of documents with a certificate of previous education and pass the entrance test.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Paris school of business
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.