- Advantages of summer schools and camps in Venice
- Language courses for foreign students
- Tuition fees
- Equipping and equipping children's schools in the Venice area
- Examples of popular and elite schools for students in Venice
Venice is a unique city due to its unusual location, history and culture, and Italians are very friendly people, they will always be happy to talk. This country is perfect for practical Italian lessons right on the streets of the city!
The summer camp in Venice is an excellent opportunity to spend a summer vacation in Italy, combining study and summer vacation.
Advantages of summer schools and camps in Venice
- international atmosphere
- small groups
- rich extracurricular program
- surrounded by cheerful Italians
- the beauty of Venice
- 24-hour childcare and a full guarantee of their safety and comfort.
Language courses for foreign students
Classes in schools are conducted exclusively in Italian or English for quick and effective instruction. The classes use only original materials from real life: the course program is designed in such a way that foreign students have the opportunity to learn as much as possible about the culture, history and traditions of Italy. In the process of studying in a foreign school, they combine various tasks: listening, working on speech, reading, grammar, writing, vocabulary exercises, viewing video materials and much more.
Language classes do not limit the leisure time for students - the schools take care of the comprehensive development of their students, so the students will be offered a wide range of leisure activities:
- Martial arts
- Dancing (various directions)
- Mountain bike (mountain bike).
The program of the summer camp is built in such a way as to achieve the optimal combination of academic studies and sports and entertainment events. Creative studios are working, some schools even cooperate with art and creative associations. Sometimes foreign schools organize meetings with successful people, thus enabling students to communicate with the masters of their business. Regularly arranged excursions, hikes, walking and exit walks.
The minimum price per week for a student in a language school is 1,800 €. This price usually includes:
- academic studies
- transfer in both directions (not always)
- medical insurance (basic)
- leisure, entertainment, sports program.
Additional paid: airfare, registration fee, examination fees, teaching aids, books and materials (not always), additional academic and language classes, computer or laptop rental, consular fees, pocket expenses.
Equipping and equipping children's schools in the Venice area
The administration of the Italian schools is anxious to ensure that the students do not need anything during their stay and study and strive to provide them with all the necessary infrastructure:
- media center
- green Park
- Catholic Church
- studios for creativity and art
- scientific and practical laboratories
- football field
- Treadmills and tracks for athletics
- halls for judo and martial arts
- outdoor tennis courts
- volleyball courts
- basketball courts
- own theater
- riding club
- indoor pool.
After the end of the linguistic program, the certificate of prestigious schools is received by everyone who passes the final testing - it determines what level of knowledge the student has achieved during his stay at the school. Certificates are accepted by leading universities, prestigious colleges and elite, popular schools around the world
Examples of popular and elite schools for students in Venice
- The international school of talents Gentium Schola Opitergium is located 55 km from Venice in the city of Oderzo. The most important thing is an individual approach to each student. Language courses for the summer are available in English and Italian for students from 15 years old, minimum check in 2 weeks. In addition to lessons for the participants of the summer program, music classes, art lessons, sports activities, culinary and even confectionery arts are available. Members live in the residences of Gentium Schola Opitergium.
- The international boarding school H-international School is located 27 km from Venice in the small cozy town of Roncade. Perfect, ecologically clean and modern space for teaching and preparing for the best universities in the world! The program of the course provides an opportunity to prepare for entering universities: it is designed for students from 9 to 18 years with varying levels of knowledge. Teachers, administrators and educators are doing everything possible to make students grow up free and creative, self-confident personalities.