Austria is one of the most developed countries in Europe and the world with a high standard of living. Austrian education is considered to be the standard of quality, and thousands of foreign students come here every year to study. Many educational institutions offer summer vacation programs for students from around the world. The summer school in Austria is a combination of rest and learning, academic and adventure aspects. Education is conducted on the basis of schools, colleges and universities, international and linguistic centers, many of them are included in regional and world rankings, have excellent reviews.
Summer schools and courses in Austria: advantages for foreign students
Advantages of studying in Austria:
- Quality educational programs
- High professionalism of employees
- Available also for children with poor language level
- Active extra-curricular activities
- Sport and creativity
- Comfortable accommodation
- International group composition
- Equipped with the best standards.
Depending on the institution, you can study German, English or French. Participants are divided into groups by age and level of ownership. Teachers have high qualifications and rich work experience. Much attention is paid to the development of practical skills - oral speech and presentation, students get used to using language in everyday life and overcome barriers in communication. Types of courses:
- Increase of the language level (standard, semi-intensive, intensive)
- Preparation for the exam
- Course with a certain bias (for example, business language and etiquette).
The second component part of the summer course is leisure and entertainment, and here you can choose a variety of activities based on your preferences and priorities. Physical activity, creativity, excursions - all this makes the holidays really fun and interesting, gives a lot of pleasant impressions. Students learn a lot about the culture and history of the country, adapt to the way of life. With the students there are professional trainers and instructors. The choice of sports and creativity is extensive, and everyone will find for themselves what they need.
The host country has everything necessary to provide participants with comfortable conditions. Types of placement and characteristics:
- Is on or near the campus
- 1-2 or more people in the bedroom
- Shared or private bathrooms
- Living rooms and kitchen areas, recreation areas
- Security Systems and Security Service
- Meals - several times a day
- 24-hour assistance and support.
- Living in a house of a local family
- 1-2-bed, fully equipped bedroom
- Bathroom, kitchen, living room at the disposal of the student
- Cozy home atmosphere
- Breakfast and dinner - at home, lunch - in an educational institution.
3. Hotel / apartments:
- Accommodation in partner hotels
- Is in the immediate vicinity
- Different types of rooms (in capacity, level of comfort)
- Different types of food.
In different establishments, the cost may vary depending on the number of classes, additional activities and other conditions. The total cost of the course usually includes:
- Classes by language
- Accommodation and meals
- Leisure, sports and entertainment (selected species)
- Educational aids
- Transfer to / from the airport.
- Registration of documents and visas
- Pocket costs
- Additional lessons and activities
- Medical insurance.
It is better to choose and reserve a place in advance, as the demand for summer courses is very high, especially in prestigious ranking institutions. The receipt process consists of several items:
- Choosing an institution and course
- Submission, booking
- Provision of documents (passport, certificates, consent to compliance with the rules)
- Payment, registration of the visa, organizational questions.
The staff of the center and SMAPSE specialists are ready to render any assistance at all stages of registration.
The best summer schools and courses in Austria: list, ranking, tuition fees
Examples of summer schools and courses in Austria:
- Amadeus International School Vienna (Vienna). This school offers German and English lessons for 2 age groups - Kids (6-10 years) and Teenagers (11-16 years). Weekly, there are 20 lessons in groups of 6-10 people. There are entertainment and parties, holidays, talent shows, games, film screenings, students visit the cinema and the opera, organize picnics in the parks. From 1,100 € per week.
- American International School Salzburg (AISS) (Salzburg). Combined English and German to improve the level or preparation for admission to the American International School or other institutions. Also it is possible to be engaged in rafting with professional trainers (the permission of parents is required). From 2,000 € for 2 weeks.
- St. Gilgen International School (St. Gilgen). A well-known international school specializes in teaching German and English, including from the elementary level. Intensity - from 15 lessons per week; Lessons are held in small groups in an easy playing atmosphere. Extra-curricular life is full of excursions, holidays, sports and recreation, you can do music, acting. From 3,500 € for 2 weeks.
- Humboldt-Institut Wien (Vienna). A unique course developed by the renowned institute helps students to make progress in a short time. A lot of classes are conducted to overcome the language barrier and soften the accent. Active extra-curricular life, recreation and entertainment. From 1,900 € for 2 weeks.
- Village Samps Austria (Piesendorf). German and English. "Adventures": trekking, hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, water sports, football and tennis, theme parties and games; mountains and waterfalls. "Rest": excursions and entertainment. "Cinema": script writing, directing, acting, producing, shooting. From 2,700 € for 2 weeks.