DID Deutsch Institut Summer School attracts students with convenient location, high level of educational services. The language school is located in the business district of the German capital. Studying here allows to plunge into cultural environment of Germany, get acquainted with its traditions, mentality of the inhabitants of the country.
Berlin, multifaceted, bright, does not leave indifferent any student. Berlin is unusual, it has a special charm. Many foreign students rightly believe that there is no better place to study German, history and culture of Germany than the modern capital of the country.
About the course. Summer vacation program in the Berlin school provides the opportunity to choose the intensity of training. The load can be 20/24 lessons per week. In the classroom, students learn grammar, phonetics, vocabulary, learn the correct German pronunciation. Also, the curriculum provides for the practice of performing written works, reading, listening. The development of oral speech is given special attention.
Students age: 14 to 17 years.
Requirements for enrollment: German - from A1.
Learning outcomes: acquisition of language skills sufficient for communication in German in everyday situations.
Class size: 10 to 12 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
The cost: from € 1545 for 2 weeks.
Package price includes:
Extra charge for a double room per week - + 75, - €
Deposit - 50, - € (The deposit is charged upon arrival at the residence and is refunded in full, if no damage is found upon departure.)
Intensive module (+ 4 lessons per week) | The surcharge is per week 50, - €
The program of the courses provides daily sport events (team games, relay races, athletics), entertainment (discos, shows, film screenings, theater performances, various competitions, shopping). Once a week, students are offered an excursion. As part of the weekend tour, you can visit Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Potsdam. Also, there are guided tours of the rich sights of Berlin.
Lessons take place until 12:00. After lunch, students go in for sports, have fun, get acquainted with Berlin accompanied by a teacher.
The school accepts 200 students at one time. For this purpose, spacious classrooms, optional classes, computer center are equipped. The school also has interactive technology. Free Wi-Fi is available in the educational building and recreation areas nearby.
The course duration is from 2 to 9 weeks. The cost of 2 week courses is 1300 €.
Additional week +650 €
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.