DID Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte Summer Language Camp
Description of DID Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte Summer Language Camp
- Founded: in 1970
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Age of students: from 14 to 17 years
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence, full board
- Language: German.
The language school DID Deutsch-Institut has been operating for more than 40 years and conducts courses not only in Berlin, but also in other cities of Germany. Today, this center is one of the most famous German studies not only in the country, but throughout the world - more than 5 thousand students study there annually.
Deutsch-Institut DID is a member of the European Society for the Quality Assurance of Language Learning, EAQUALS, and is also a member of the Trade Union for German as a Foreign Fadaf. The school has the necessary certification for conducting international exams in German (TestDaF or Telc).
Summer language camp Deutsch - Institut Berlin - Mitte is a German-language vacation school for foreign and local students aged 14 to 17 years in the German capital. Each school teacher is a native speaker with a qualification in teaching German as a foreign language.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in DID Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte Summer Language Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
For accommodation students of the summer camp Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte are offered two residences of an educational institution:
- Berlin Park Residence. Located in the campus of the school and offers accommodation for 2-x or 4-bed rooms. Each of them has everything you need to stay: a bathroom with a shower and a toilet, furniture, a living room. Catering is organized on full board. The building of the hostel is located 15 minutes from the Brandenburg Gate. Here are also academic studies.
- Berlin River Residence. The second hostel is located directly opposite the famous Museum Island, and the Spree River is less than a 10-minute walk away. In the residence, students are accommodated in 6-bed rooms, for an additional fee you can move into a 4-bed room. Classes are held in the educational building in 10 minutes from the residence, and meals are organized on the territory of the hotel partner of the language school Meininger Hotel Berlin Mitte.
Activities DID Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte Summer Language Camp
Every day, the DID Berlin Mitte summer camp staff organizes a rich program for their students: entertainment, sports competitions, trips around the city and excursions to the most interesting points not only in Berlin, but also in the whole of Germany. Such trips can take half a day, or a whole day on weekdays or on weekends.
Half day excursion trips:
- Museum Currywurst
- Madame Tussauds museum
- Museum Island
- Computer Games Museum
- Photo safari in the city
- Charlottenburg Castle
- Museum "Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp".
Day trips (weekends):
- Rostock and Warnemünde
In general, the leisure program of the summer language camp is formed from two blocks:
- Day activities:
- City tours
- Outdoor games
- Visiting museums
- Shopping in malls
- Theater Workshop
- Legoland Tour
- A trip to a chocolate factory
- Visit the zoo.
- Evening activities:
- Theme nights
- Watching films
- Attending Festivals
- Beach volleyball
- Mini golf
- Trip to the planetarium
Facilities and equipment at DID Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte Summer Language Camp
The language school DID Berlin Mitte is located in the Berlin Park Residence, located in the heart of Berlin, in an area called Berlin-Mitte. Thanks to the convenient infrastructure, all major city sights are within walking distance: the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall. Also very close to the railway station, from where you can easily reach the outskirts of Berlin.
The school’s campus itself is perfectly equipped: there are spacious modern classrooms for study, a canteen and a cafe, a roof terrace with a beautiful city view, a large garden and not only.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 75 EUR
- Extra night 75 EUR
- Deposit for a course/programme 50 EUR
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about DID Deutsch-Institut Berlin-Mitte Summer Language Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.