- Schools with English in England
- Excursion programs while studying in Britain
- Location of summer camps and schools for students in England
- List of leading educational institutions with courses for the summer for students:
On the territory of Great Britain there are numerous summer schools for Russian and foreign students with the study of English and other specialized programs for training. This is a great place to combine study and rest, immerse yourself in the language environment, make pleasant acquaintances, get acquainted with the culture of England and have fun in the summer!
Schools with English in England
The main direction for Russian and foreigners are linguistic courses: the emphasis is on improving communication skills, listening skills, correct pronunciation and expanding vocabulary. Teachers also pay attention to theoretical studies: studying grammar, vocabulary, writing, reading. Classes are taught by high-level specialists - they will devote time to each student and make up an individual program so that schooling is as productive as possible.
- medical courses - human medicine, physiology and anatomy
- engineering courses - engineering sciences and architecture
- creative activity - fashion, design, theatrical art, jewelry, art
- programs on jurisprudence, finance, business - business, management, economics, management
- courses on the law - preparation for admission to law schools, education in the field of law and jurisprudence
- leadership programs - the art of government and power, sociology, philosophy, skills of debate and discussion, team building
- sports activities - tennis, football, basketball, golf, horse riding, water sports and others.
Excursion programs while studying in Britain
Any schools strive to include not only academic and language classes in the summer program , but also to create a rich cultural and entertainment program, to acquaint Russian and foreign students with the culture of England. Adult students have the right to dispose of their free time and independently make an excursion and leisure program.
- Sightseeing tours around London
- The ride on the huge wheel of the London Eye
- Visiting Oxford and Cambridge
- Trips to Windsor Royal Residence
- Travel to Brighton
- Excursions to historical cities - Canterbury, Winchester
- Visit to the National Gallery and Museum of Madame Tussauds (famous for the whole world of wax figures of celebrities)
- Walking through Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace
- Shopping on the legendary Covent Garden, Oxford street, visiting the huge department store Harrods, the Camden Market market
- Evening shows on the West End
- Inspection of the Houses of Parliament and Westminster
- Visiting the London Zoo
- A trip to the Tower of London
- Boat cruises on the Thames
- Visiting the legendary Buckingham Palace, the residence of the British royal family
- Tours to major theme parks and nature reserves and much, much more.
Location of summer camps and schools for students in England
The most popular place to visit among students for the summer period is London and its suburbs, but also the following places are popular:
In the UK there is a large number of top educational institutions that have a high rating at the world level and are very popular among students.
List of leading educational institutions with courses for the summer for students:
- The Academic Summer Summer Camp at Abbey DLD London invites students between the ages of 13 and 18 to complete a summer program in medicine, academic English, an IELTS / SAT course , or the Oxbridge program to prepare for admission to Oxford or Cambridge . The intensity of the classes is 30 hours per week. For Russians and foreigners, they offer day and full boarding. Its prestigious status is confirmed not only by the high quality of education, but also by the location in the heart of London.
- Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts in Cambridge is part of the prestigious Cambridge Educational Group. The school has a high rating due to outstanding graduates and cooperation with famous institutions of culture, design and art. Available summer programs for students: English language course, fine arts and design, fashion, film production, dramaturgy, jewelry, graphic / industrial / spatial design. During the summer semester, students can prepare a portfolio for a successful future career.
- The Oxford Royale Yarnton Manor Summer School in Oxford has a large selection of summer programs for students from 16 to 18 years: English, Medicine, Engineering, Law, Leadership, Business Oxford. The intensity of classes is 21 hours per week; classes are held on the basis of the popular Oxford University in a quiet area of Oxford. To conduct academic studies invite the best teachers of England and carefully monitor the safety of students during their stay, so the summer camp regularly hits top ratings around the world.
- The Brighteon Brighton Summer School in Brighton is accredited by the prestigious Center of Excellence. Classes are held at the University of Sussex (University of Sussex) , which is a prestigious private research university. The campus of the school is located 54 miles from London on the South Downs hill in the National Park . Programs for the summer: a course of academic English (intensity 15/25 hours per week), preparation for the IELTS or CAE exam .
- The summer school Embassy Summer Hastings in the coastal town of Hastings provides an opportunity for students from 12 to 25 years to combine beach holidays and study at an elite school with the study of English. Participants of summer programs in host families are accommodated; in the school itself is equipped 16 classes, recreation room, self-training, computer class. Students of the school can take part in the debates in the Culture Club.