- Summer Intensive English in New York for children and students: key benefits
- Summer Intensive English in New York for children and schoolchildren: features and types of programs
- The cost of training in the language camps in New York
- Top 3 summer camps with intensive programs in New York
One can say with certainty that training on one of the vacation programs in New York is the best option for summer holidays, which will allow a teenager to "pour" in English in a short time, to make an exciting journey to another continent, to learn the culture of another country or get acquainted with educational traditions and requirements, if the student is aimed at learning in America. Summer Intensive English in New York for children and schoolchildren will be the first step to life, study and work in the USA !
Summer Camps in New York Summer camps in New York attract a huge number of children from all over the world. This is due to the high educational standards of the United States, as well as a huge number of prestigious universities and colleges, on the basis of which camps are held. Another undoubted advantage of training in America is warm weather and wonderful climate. Vacation in New York, where a few Russian children are resting, will give students a high level of spoken language, as well as excellent practice, both in the classroom and after them.
Summer Intensive English in New York for children and students: key benefits
- The American system of education highly values the independence and freedom of the individual. For a short period in the camp, students will have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, learn to defend their point of view and conduct reasoned conversations in English - summer vacations in New York will not only be pleasant, but also useful;
- Summer camps in New York offer a wide range of intensive programs for every taste and for any purpose;
- Training in such a large, diverse city, like New York, will expand the worldview, learn the culture of the United States, get acquainted with people from different parts of the world. Here all the conditions for cultural enrichment: numerous monuments, museums and art galleries will attract talented creative people and will tell a lot of new things;
- In New York there is a special hospitable atmosphere, where visitors from abroad quickly adapt to the new environment;
- Summer vacations in New York are held in green park areas with very comfortable living conditions.
Summer Intensive English in New York for children and schoolchildren: features and types of programs
The summer school combines pleasant with usefulness: children intensively learn the language and at the same time have fun, are engaged in favorite sports, creativity and hobbies. Courses are held in June, July and August (sometimes seize part of May or September). Classes are held in small groups using the most modern developments: schoolchildren constantly communicate in English, learn to make presentations, work in a team. Due to the high professionalism of the staff, children easily learn the material, do not hesitate to ask for explanations of difficult topics.
As a rule, summer language camps work on the basis of language schools , private boarding schools and universities . The duration of the vacation program usually starts from 1-2 weeks and reaches 12 weeks.
New York offers a wide range of educational programs in the context of language camps:
- Intensive linguistic programs aimed at a sharp increase in the level of English;
- Educational programs, where students will get an idea of the educational process in the US and will be able to prepare for entering a school or college;
- Scientific programs where students can get acquainted with developments and achievements in a certain field;
- Sports camps, in which children can improve their skills in football, basketball, swimming and other active sports;
- Day camps that are suitable for children, having a rest with their parents. Such a learning option enables children to spend time with benefit, improve the level of the language and find friends from different countries.
The secret of the success of programs is to completely immerse in the language environment. The guys begin to literally absorb information and in the shortest time master communicative skills. The form of education depends on the age characteristics of the students: for the youngest students, interactive lessons have been developed with a game form of instruction, older children receive an academic load higher - they are taught to express their thoughts, to defend their opinion reasonably.
Summer holidays in New York usually include acquaintance with all the top attractions of the city: a walk through Manhattan, the Metropolitan Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, the American Museum of Natural History. Students go on trips to national parks, engage in active sports, climbing, kayaking.
Many camps are located in the provinces of New York, which opens up opportunities for researching local nature and hiking. In free from study and travel time, the guys are not left to themselves, but take an active part in the social life of the camp: parties are organized here, quizzes, sports tournaments.
Summer educational programs are suitable for students with different levels of English - even for children with zero language knowledge.
The cost of training in the language camps in New York
The cost of training depends on the chosen program and its duration. The price usually includes:
- Course program;
- Educational materials;
- English Language Test;
- Certificate of the course;
- Accommodation and meals (depends on the chosen program);
- Excursion trips.
The price for a course usually starts from 2000-2500 $ for two weeks.
Top 3 summer camps with intensive programs in New York
- Rennert International Iona College . Combined courses are available here: Summer Plus, Summer Plus and Dancing, Summer Plus and Adventure. You can choose classes from the directions: Art and architecture of New York (classical and contemporary art, museums and galleries), Dances (ballet, jazz, hip-hop), Fashion (culture and style, work and history of designers, visual art, merchandising) Sports (history, legendary athletes, sports and culture), Cinema (genres, shooting techniques, 3D animation, special effects), Broadway (improvisation, monologue and dialogue), Leadership Academy (presentation creation and presentation, communication, leadership development). The cost of an intensive course is from $ 1680 per week;
- French Woods Camp New York. A well-known and popular camp for performing arts - children choose classes based on their own preferences. The list is extensive: cinema, swimming, visual arts, horseback riding, accompaniment of theatrical productions, classical music, jazz, sailing, fitness, theater, water skiing, cooking, circus art, informatics, adventure, rock and roll, sports, choreography , tennis and more. A total of 30 lessons are held weekly. The cost is from $ 1,350 per week.
- St. Giles International New York . Branch of the world famous network. Giles International, which for many years remains one of the leaders in the field of linguistic education. The summer campus is located in a picturesque suburb in a territory of 30 hectares. In this summer school, the school has one of the best programs to prepare for admission to US educational institutions. The cost of vacations here is from $ 1990 per week.
Our company will select you and your child an intensive program with the study of English for the summer holidays. With our help, you will be able to choose courses in New York of the appropriate level and subject with the best prices for them.