The summer program for high school students planning to link their lives with SMM, social networks, marketingv and web design is offered at the prestigious Kings School (Brighton, United Kingdom ).
The New Media program will help to significantly expand the stock of vocabulary, improve the level of the English language (general language classes are conducted in the morning), analyze modern media sources and platforms, learn the basic principles of web design and create unique interesting content. A visit to a large web studio will give an idea of the basic principles of work: on the campus, children will gather their own team, develop a unique digital design, manage a personal small project, and distribute roles competently among "colleagues."
- Students age: 16-17 years
- Duration: 2 weeks or more
- Dates: from September 4 to November 20
- Minimal Requirements: English from Lower Intermediate level and above
- Tuition fee: 355 pound / week.