The two best universities, located in Cambridge and London, offer a unique opportunity to enroll in the combined program and get acquainted with the academic environment of two universities at once, spend time in the picturesque and peaceful Cambridge, and then change the countryside landscapes to boiling life in London.
Cambridge University was founded in 1284 and is one of the most prestigious and oldest universities in the world - since its inception, Cambridge University has embodied the center of culture and high-class education. The list of prominent graduates of Cambridge includes Charles Darwin, Prince Charles and Sasha Baron-Cohen. Among other things, Cambridge has an ideal location and therefore is the best option for pre-university training for foreign students.
City University London is in the TOP of the best institutions of higher education in the world: the university has won such an honorable rating with a modern and high-quality academic and student infrastructure, versatile programs, outstanding teachers and students. The honorary graduates of the university include the British Prime Minister Tony Blair, the head of the Coca Company - Cola Muhtar Kent and the BBC correspondent Ellie Kissell. Located in the financial center of London, the institute will be a great start in studying business.
Students are offered a choice of studying the following areas:
Students live in two modern residences: at Murray Edwards College in Cambridge and at the residence of London in the Olympic Village.
Students are offered a rich exciting program: excursions and trips, activities in the camps, sports competitions, visiting the entertainment infrastructure of London and Cambridge and much more.
Both universities have one of the largest and most developed student and academic infrastructures, which include a variety of objects:
Tuition for the program "2 weeks in Cambridge + 2 weeks in London": $ 11199.
Included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.