Higher Schools in Dubai offer higher education in the creative field: performing arts, music, web design and photography. Educational institutions in the UAE have all the conditions for unleashing their creative potential: excellent equipment (technical equipment, art studios, rehearsal and concert halls) and an experienced teaching staff. Students will be able to not only hone their professional skills, but also learn how to build a brilliant career. In addition, Dubai is an international cultural and educational center that hosts major arts events.
Study Art, Design and Music in Dubai
Universities in Dubai are distinguished by the quality and depth of education in creative areas. In universities, you can study acting, directing, theater management, costume design, stage design and much more. Academic programs differ in intensity: bachelor's programs last three or four years, master's programs last a year or two.
During their studies, students go through a large number of disciplines and focus on practice, attending seminars in studios and master classes of invited specialists.
Popular creative specialties that can be obtained at universities in Dubai:
- Interior designer
- Artist and Illustrator
- Journalist and photojournalist
- Web Designer
- Exhibition curator and museum worker
- Fashion designer
- Developer of computer games and applications
- Graphic Designer
- Accessories and footwear designer
Top 5 Dubai Schools to Study Art, Design and Music
- Middlesex University is a prestigious British university that opened a campus in Dubai in 2005. The university has all the necessary specialized accreditations for awarding scientific degrees - bachelor's, master's and doctor's. Education at Middlesex University takes place in English.
- Wollongong University in Dubai is a division of the prestigious Australian university Wollongong University. In addition, the university is considered one of the oldest in the UAE, ranked in the 2% of the best in the world.
- The University of Bolton is another branch of the British university. The programs of the University of Bolton in Dubai completely coincide with the courses that take place at a British university.
- Herrior-Watt University is a prestigious university that offers a wide range of programs in the art field, such as undergraduate courses in Fashion, Interior Design and Architecture and Design.
Benefits of Dubai for Students
Dubai is an international economic center. The city has achieved great success in the field of finance through large projects and cooperation with foreign companies. Thanks to this, Dubai universities receive large-scale funding, and students are the best conditions for effective study.
From the first day, students of creative specialties gain experience at seminars and master classes, interning in large companies.
The quality of education
There are branches of top universities from Britain, USA, Australia and France in Dubai. Educational institutions conduct programs in English, and the courses are based on international standards.
High quality of life
Dubai is a multinational metropolis that has become home to people from different parts of the world. Foreigners are attracted by a high standard of living and career prospects.