In Vancouver, summer vacation programs for students are very popular. Vancouver is a picturesque and cozy city that attracts its friendly residents, mild climate, lots of park areas, attractions and opportunities for walking. Every week in the city there are various entertainment events - studying in Vancouver will also be pleasant, as well as relaxing! Summer schools in Vancouver have all the necessary conditions for this:
- developed infrastructure
- many language schools are located on the Pacific coast or near park areas
- an opportunity to get acquainted with the international academic environment
- Intercultural environment and full language immersion await students
- a variety of programs: in summer there are combined courses for study and recreation, which are suitable for students of different ages and level of language proficiency.
The best camps in Vancouver
- The campus of the prestigious linguistic school Bodwell High School is located on the Pacific coast and has a developed infrastructure. The school's educational buildings are equipped with the latest technology, from the windows of the school a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean. In addition to the academic buildings on the campus, there are spacious cafeterias, lecture rooms, a theater studio, training laboratories, gyms, a library and an indoor pool. The language school is waiting for students 10-17 years with a combined program. The vacation course for foreigners includes: a linguistic component (15 lessons per week), as well as oratory and leadership development. In his free time students are waiting for an entertainment program - games, competitions, concerts. Outside the campus there are organized hiking and excursions, shopping, canoeing and kayaking, excursions. The cost for 2 weeks will be from 4,300 CAD $.
- On the campus of the leading University of British Columbia in the summer season, the St. Giles Summer School opens. The University of British Columbia ranks second in the ranking of the country's universities, and university teachers also work in the summer camp. The very presence within the walls of the university creates a special student atmosphere: students can become more familiar with the peculiarities of international education and be inspired by further education. The linguistic course consists of lessons in classrooms, thematic walks and excursions to the sights of Vancouver. For foreing students, accommodation in the hostel of the university, as well as board meals are prepared. The cost of education will be from 1,850 CAD $.
- One of the most popular programs for students is offered by the language school - LSI Language School in Vancouver - the students of the summer camp are waiting for a full immersion in the intercultural language environment. The goal of linguistic programs is to improve the language skills of students. Accommodation is expected in host families, possibly on campus. The cost of education will be from 1,000 CAD $.
- The summer camp at the leading language center International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) is one of the most popular all over the world. The advantages of the camp include the flexibility of the proposed programs with the study of English regardless of age and level of knowledge - a student can easily find a comfortable program for him. The summer English course is suitable for all students, including those with poor language knowledge. Students are expected to study English in the morning, various activities on campus in the evening, and excursions around the city and its environs. For those who want more freedom, the "English for Teens" course is developed in which the student will plan his time: this kind of independence has a beneficial effect on students and is perfect for those who lack the freedom of choice within the walls of the national school. The program necessarily includes only language classes, and excursions, walks around the city, shopping and much more are planned by the student himself. In addition, there are additional intensities: preparation for international exams (IELTS or TOEFL), business English, academic English, etc. Tuition fees per week will be from 350 CAD $.