Canada is a developed country bordering the United States , famous for its beautiful nature, sustainable economy and high standard of living. Many people dream of going to Canada for higher education, and this is quite possible. Canada values future professionals and offers them excellent training programs in various fields.
Why study advertising and communication in Canada?
- Affordable tuition fees
- The ability to combine work and study
- Obtaining a professional diploma that is highly regarded all over the world
- Possibility of further immigration
- Diverse training programs in marketing, advertising, media and communications
- Excellent infrastructure and technical equipment of universities and colleges
- The possibility of obtaining scholarships and student discounts.
With a Canadian university degree, you will be able to work like:
- Press attaché, television journalist
- PR manager and advertiser
- News copywriter and speechwriter
- Media planner
- Political strategist, media worker
- Brand manager, press secretary
- Marketer and communications researcher.
Studying advertising, PR and communications in Canada is an excellent choice for anyone, because this specialty guarantees high earnings, interesting work, travel, demand and a large store of knowledge.
On bachelor's and master's programs, university students study:
- Political speechwriting
- Basics of press services, management
- Psychology of Mass Communication
- Integrated communications fundamentals
- Marketing and technology
- Advertising campaigns.
Canada offers a wide variety of universities, colleges and specialty training programs to choose from. The following universities can be distinguished:
Public institution of higher education in Canada. The pride of the university is a professional and experienced teaching staff, which includes several professors and many specialists, each of whom has extensive practical experience in a particular activity. They are always ready to share their knowledge with students.
Foreign students can count on a special approach and care that helps smooth out the adaptation period, get used to the new academic, linguistic and cultural environment.
Why study at Royal Roads?
- World standard education
- Large percentage of international students and a multicultural environment
- Excellent scholarships
- High level of quality education and personal safety on campus.
The university offers programs in the following areas:
- Business and management
- Humanities research, communication and culture
- Conflictology, leadership
- Interdisciplinary research
- Education and technology
- Management training.
Fraser International College operates on the basis of the university, which is part of the global organization Navitas Group. FIC offers a wide range of preparatory programs for international students. A student can enter the preparatory program with any language level. After successfully completing the bachelor's degree program, the student will be enrolled in the second year of the chosen university program.
Why is it worth studying in this area?
- Guaranteed university enrollment after successful completion of the course
- Study and campus accommodation
- Qualified teachers and interesting learning plans
- Small classrooms.
It is currently one of the largest public Canadian colleges with over 25,000 students. The college has preparatory courses for students from abroad - "English for Academic Purposes" and vocational training courses for professional development.
- Graphic design, web design
- Fashion, performing arts
- Video design and visual effects
- Electronic commerce
- Information Systems.
The University supports its students throughout the entire period of study and after graduation, deals with the issues of student employment. For this, the administration has created a special department that helps graduates to correctly draw up a resume, prepares them for interviews, and oversees all aspects of communication with the employer. The university maintains long-term partnerships with more than 1,300 Canadian companies and enterprises. According to statistics, approximately 82% of graduates find a job within the first year after graduation.
A major university offering graduate, postgraduate and vocational education programs. The University of Windsor accommodates approximately 15,000 students. Along with local applicants, foreign citizens can also enter the university: among students, every 8th student is a foreigner. The teaching staff of the educational institution numbers about 460 teachers. The educational institution cooperates with other universities on student exchange issues.
Among the programs of the university are such areas as:
- Business administration, finance
- Mathematics and statistics
- Social work
- Visual arts, communication, media and cinema.
Also on the basis of the university there is a center offering English language programs for applicants from abroad. In addition, the University of Windsor offers joint programs with several American universities, for example, with the University of Michigan and the University of Detroit-Mersey.