Studying in Cyprus is a great option for students who want to get a world-class education. Cyprus is actively developing in all spheres and does not lag behind in the quality of the educational process.
Many students go to Cyprus for knowledge in the field of advertising, PR and communication. This is a popular direction, because the country needs a large number of highly qualified specialists.
Advantages of studying in Cyprus
- Possibility of obtaining education in English
- Pleasant climate
- A safe country with a good standard of living
- Accessibility of education
- A large selection of different educational programs.
Admission option 1: European University Cyprus
The largest university in Cyprus with a developed infrastructure - there are research and computer centers, libraries, a radio station, a conference room.
Popualr study directions:
- Business & Leadership
- Accounting, Economics
- Business administration,
- Management in the field of tourism, life sciences
- Basics of marketing, advertising
- Speech and language therapy
- Management & Marketing
- Finance and investment.
Reasons to study at the European University Cyprus
- Simple admission process
- Internationally recognized diploma
- Reasonable tuition fees
- Low living expenses
- Highly qualified teachers
- Opportunity to participate in the ERASMUS exchange program.
One of the most popular educational programs at the university is "Marketing and Digital Communications"
A degree in Marketing and Digital Communications gives you technical and social skills. The degree from this university aims to nurture creative, ethical and strategic leaders by offering quality courses and hands-on experience. Students are introduced to modern concepts and practices in key areas of marketing, digital media, and social media strategies to succeed in the marketing industry. The program is focused on practical tasks that develop teamwork, communication and analytical skills.
Subjects on the program:
- English language and communication
- Public speaking and human communication
- Writing for Business Studies
- Business communication in English
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Basics of Proper Advertising
- Psychology of sales.
Admission option 2: University of Nicosia
A university famous for its top-notch advertising programs.
- Mass media and digital communications (with specializations: Journalism, Radio, TV and Digital Broadcasting Media, Film and Creative Media Production, Public Relations and Advertising in Networked Society; Sports Media and Communications)
- PR, advertising and marketing
- International relations
- Law in the field of economics and entrepreneurship.
Main reasons to study at the University of Nicosia
- Top university in the country with first-class teachers who have experience in institutions in the USA and England
- Teaching according to the American system - the ability to choose the level of load and subjects
- Availability of exchange programs
- Loyal attitude to international students
- Job fairs where students can find work
- Availability of scholarships.
Admission option 3: UCLAN Cyprus
Fast-growing University of Cyprus.
Possible programs for admission to the bachelor's degree:
- Accounting and Finance
- Advertising and marketing communications
- Business Administration
- Management, statistics
- Psychology of sales.
- Financial and Commercial Law
- International Business Law
- Educational Leadership
- Business administration.
At the university, students benefit from a variety of teaching and learning methods, including lectures, seminars, hands-on classes, group classes, personal studies, and case studies. Personal study and independent research are also part of the courses.
After graduation you will be able to work as:
- PR-manager, advertiser
- News copywriter
- Brand Manager, Press Secretary, SMM Specialist
- PR Manager
- Advertising Director.