St lawrence college canada
Description of St lawrence college canada
- Location: Kingston, Brockville, Cornwall, Canada
- Age of students: 17+
- Number of students: 8000
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
The state college has a good reputation not only in Canada - the institution is known throughout the world for its high quality of education and excellent conditions for students, which is why this college has chosen more than 1,500 students from all over the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in St lawrence college canada
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can choose the type of accommodation that best suits their needs:
- Host family
- Student hostel
- Rent a room
- Apartment rent.
Facilities and equipment at St lawrence college canada
College campuses are located in three cities in Canada - Kingston, Brockville, Cornwall - located on the border with the States. It is quiet and safe to study in these places, and student life is full of bright events. Another advantage of the location of the college is its proximity to major cities in Canada.
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fees per year:
- Certificate programs and diplomas - from $ 15300 CAD
- Undergraduate - from $ 20435 CAD
- Postgraduate programs - from $ 16,000 CAD
- English courses - from $ 2650 CAD for 7 weeks.
The cost of accommodation and meals: from 700 $ CAD per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Certificate or Higher Education Certificate
- Registration fee
- High level of language - IELTS (6.5 and higher), TOEFL 88/83.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about St lawrence college canada
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.