Summer Kids Camp Los Angeles
Description of Summer Kids Camp Los Angeles
- Established: 1955
- Location: Los Angeles, USA
- Students age: 1 0-17
- Type of study: mixed
- Type of accommodation: student residences, host families
- Language of instruction: English.
A Los Angeles summer camp is held on the campus of California's Northridge State University. Favorable location from the legendary attractions and entertainment is one of the reasons for the great popularity of Los Angeles Summer camp.
Key facts about the school:
- 65 years of experience in organizing educational and leisure programs for children
- 50+ nationalities
- A wide choice of programs.
Students from all over the world go to the center:
- 24% China
- 11% France
- 7% Spain
- 18% Russia
- 10% Poland
- 6% Mexico
- 5% Taiwan
- 5% Turkey
- 3% Germany
- 12% Other countries.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Summer Kids Camp Los Angeles
Accommodation, meals, prices
Participants of the summer camp are located in a student residence on the territory of the university:
- Rooms for 2 people
- Common recreation areas
- Access to the Internet
- 24 hour supervision.
Activities Summer Kids Camp Los Angeles
- Campus Evening Activities
- Afternoon excursions
- Full day trips
- Excursions to major cities all day.
Examples of excursions:
- Disneyland resort
- Santa monica beach
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Universal Studios.
Facilities and equipment at Summer Kids Camp Los Angeles
A summer camp is held on the University of California campus:
- Students get access to the developed academic and sports infrastructure of the university
- The university is 20 minutes from Hollywood and is an ideal place to explore the best beaches in California and the sights of Los Angeles.
Admission dates and extra charges
What is included in the price?
- 20 lessons per week
- 5 additional English lessons per week (optional)
- Board meals
- Rich event program
- Educational materials
- Certificate of completion
- Residential residence
- Help with adaptation and childcare.
- Transfer (one way) 103 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Summer Kids Camp Los Angeles
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.