Slindon College Summer School
Description of Slindon College Summer School
- Location: Slindon, West Sussex, UK
- Age of students: 14-17 years old
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: board
- Language learning: English.
School-boarding Slindon College Summer School is an institution of summer type of education near London, located in a historic castle in the style of Tudor on a hill with a picturesque view of the sea coast. The summer camp is accredited by the Inspection of Independent School Institutions, as well as a permit from the Commission for the Quality of Social Services, and accepts both local and foreign students from 20 countries: the total number of students is 90 people. In comfortable conditions, a relaxed atmosphere of communication, students learn English and reveal their talents.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Slindon College Summer School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Slindon College Summer School practices residing for boys and girls in separate rooms in rooms with a shared bathroom, in which 4 to 8 students live, and they must be from different countries (for additional active language practice). In the camp 3 meals a day - breakfast, lunch, dinner + additional small snacks between the main meals are provided: the menu includes both national English dishes and the cuisine of other countries. During the excursions, students are also provided with food - before leaving, everyone is given a ready-made lunch set. The payment includes transfer from Heathrow and Gatwick airports at the appointed time: the first half of the day on arrival days, in the evening - on the day of departure.
Activities Slindon College Summer School
The cost of the summer program Slindon College Summer School includes outdoor activities, including trips to London, Southampton and other cities with excursions to sightseeing and visiting important cultural places. In the camp time, in his spare time, active sports are provided, participation in competitions in:
- Swimming in the outdoor pool
- Hockey rink
Among other entertainments there are national games in teams (such as lapta), quests, treasure hunt, etc., film screenings, walks, fashion shows, drama club, discos.
- High quality learning
- Accreditation for educational activities and social conditions of stay
- Constant help and supervision by tutors
- Beautiful location
- Active language practice
- Disclosure of personal talents.
Facilities and equipment at Slindon College Summer School
Slindon College Summer School is equipped with modern equipment for effective study, leisure, discovery and development of talents:
- Classrooms for online study
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Squash and cricket courts
- Football field
- Art workshop and studio
- Cooking room
- Research laboratory
- Computer room
- Student center
- Free Wi-Fi.
Admission dates and extra charges
The course price of the Slindon College Summer School package does not include:
- Consular fee (its size is set by the embassy)
- Bank fee
- School set (handed in camp): backpack bag, sweater with hood, water bottle, notebook with pen, USB charging (power supply)
- Express courier payment for sending an invitation for a visa
- Events not included in the paid list
- Swimming in the indoor pool, bowling, horse riding, etc. - on request.
The camp provides four options for courses on dates:
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Slindon College Summer School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.