Shenyang Aerospace University (abbreviated SAU ) or 沈 阳 航空 航天 大学 is an academic institution that has been officially academic and scientific since early 1952 in China. The main university building is located in Shenyang.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university with an enviable stability from year to year replenishes the list of TOP-5 of the best educational institutions in China.
Being one of the medium-sized universities, Shenyang Aerospace University studies about 19,000 people each year. In parallel with local students, foreign students on the same conditions always apply for places at the university. The teaching staff of the university is about 1000 teachers of the highest category. The educational institution maintains close cooperation with universities around the globe in the field of student and teaching exchange.
Within the framework of studies at the university, each student can use literature from the huge university library and live in a dormitory near the university building.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.