Shanxi Medical University
Description of Shanxi Medical University
Shanxi Medical University (abbreviated as SXMU ) or 山西 医科大学 is an academic institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1919. Currently, SXMU University has at its disposal a small student campus.
The University of the People's Republic of China is listed in the category of medium-sized universities, because here approximately 20,000 people successfully complete the course.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Shanxi Medical University
This is a higher educational institution in China, which with enviable regularity occupies top places in the ranking of 5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Shanxi Medical University
During their studies at this university, students freely use literature from the university’s large library. The institution also provides all visitors with affordable housing in a hostel. There is also a developed infrastructure on the campus for active sports and relaxing outdoor recreation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Shanxi Medical University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.