- The main advantages of studying in York schools for foreign students
- The list of educational programs of the best schools in York for international students
- Organization of education at the best school in York for foreign students
- Elite schools in York for international students
- The housing of foreign students in the best schools in York
The main advantages of studying in York schools for foreign students
- Accreditation issued by the British Council and the Council of Independent Schools
- York is a member of the International Network for the Study of the Level of Education Quality, the Association of Independent Schools and Boarding Schools
- The basis of the formation of study groups for studying at the GCSE is the level of abilities and academic preparation of the student, which allows to achieve high learning outcomes
- Over the past few years, investments in school equipment and infrastructure equipment have reached 100 million £
- An international environment has been created - the share of foreign students is 49%
- Guaranteed around-the-clock supervision of students by experienced teachers
- For teaching, only experienced and professional teachers are involved.
The list of educational programs of the best schools in York for international students
- Combined program
- Foundation Course.
Upon graduation, graduates become students of elite universities in the UK , many of which are members of the famous Russel Group, 1994 Group: Oxford, Cambridge, The London School of Economics and Political Science, Imperial College London.
Organization of education at the best school in York for foreign students
Students are studied in modern comfortable campuses that have new technological equipment: spacious computer classes, classrooms for business education, classrooms for vocational guidance, a library. For leisure, the center of theatrical art, cafes, cozy lounges are open. For the physical development of schoolchildren, there is a gym, tennis court, indoor swimming pool, sauna.
Sports training of foreign schoolchildren does not remain without attention: classes are provided for sports such as horse riding, swimming, basketball, football, cricket, chess, mountain climbing, hockey, etc. If a student is a creative person, then drawing classes , digital design, cooking classes , architecture, photography, choral singing, dramatic art, playing various musical instruments are suitable for him.
Elite schools in York for international students
The Queen Etheldurga's College , which has received the accreditation of the British Council and the Independent Schools Council, deserves special mention. According to the British ranking prepared by The Telegraph agency, this leading school in York holds the leading position in the list of TOP-10 best private schools in the UK based on the results of the GCSE exam. As for the results of exams on the A-level program, this school also occupies high positions in the list of TOP-15 of the best British private schools.
The target audience for education at the Queen Ethelburg elite school is students aged 5 to 18 years. The number of students is on average 1,500 children, 320 students live directly on the territory of a comfortable school campus. The price, including accommodation throughout the year, averages 43,680 £ .
Queen Эthelburgi College shows high academic results for graduates. According to 2018 data, 85% of graduates passed A-level exams for grades A * and A, and at GCSE exams, 80% of students received the highest marks for exams. Students achieve the highest results in English and mathematics.
It is also worth describing another prestigious school in York - Hampstead School (founded in 1997), which has developed a wide range of language courses. An international atmosphere has been created within the walls of the school; it is very friendly towards foreign students. Here all conditions are created for improving the level of English proficiency, adaptation to the linguistic and academic environment.
Regardless of the choice of an educational program, the participation of foreign students in various leisure activities is provided for:
The housing of foreign students in the best schools in York
Comfortable school residences have modern equipment: each room has air conditioning, a telephone, a plasma TV, a hairdryer, an iron, etc. Separate accommodation for boys and girls. As a rule, a cozy room is designed for 2-4 students. Students have free Wi-Fi access.
In addition, host families are popular among foreign students. One room accommodates 1-2 students, and the living room, kitchen, sanitary areas are in common use. When a students lives in a family, he/she is completely immersed in the linguistic and cultural British environment.