Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
Description of Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
- Location: Krumbach, Lower Austria
- Students age: 12-19
- Number of students: 120 people
- Language of instruction: English, German, Russian
- Type of education: private boarding school.
Schloss Krumbach International School is a coeducational boarding school for students in grades 7-12, which takes an innovative approach to modern education. The private school in Vienna is located in a beautiful 13th century castle and is designed to study a maximum of 120 students. The small number of students allows the teaching methods to be tailored to the needs of each child. The priority is to help students in the development of unique qualities, the formation of social responsibility.
The castle is more than just a building - it rises above the surrounding area and becomes an important part of the landscape. The castle has been used as a hotel for the past 30 years, now it has entered a new era as an international school, the doors and gates of which will remain open to everyone.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
Accommodation, meals, prices
- Students live in a 5-star hotel converted into a dormitory, with spacious double rooms that meet national and international school accommodation standards.
- Experienced teachers of the boarding school supervise the students, take care of them.
- Full board (6 meals a day in the dining room with a panoramic view)
- Sauna sessions every week, physiotherapy if necessary.
- 24-hour security and surveillance throughout the territory.
- The school doctor will conduct regular medical examinations.
Activities Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
Collaborative and extracurricular activities are the perfect complement to rigorous academic studies. The international school Schloss Krumbach offers a variety of activities - from football and tennis to art exhibitions, chess clubs, wildlife expeditions. With experienced instructors, leaders, students discover new interests, quickly realize that new challenges are often the most useful motivator.
Students have free time to communicate in social networks, get access to the Internet.
- Tennis lessons, football exercise with a professional coach
- Art club with a lecturer from Vienna's leading art history museum
- Yoga, Pilates in the gym or on the castle lawn, daily walks along the winding forest trails
- Mobile filming with TV producer, director
- Business, digital, social etiquette
- Book club
- Instrumental / choral group
- Fundamentals of Religious Culture - taught in the child's native language, taking into account his religion (for educational purposes only)
- Gourmet club
- Excursion programs
- Entertainment activities
- Planting trees on the territory of the Schloss Krumbach castle.
- Schloss Krumbach International School provides a holistic education in a place where all students feel confident and cared for. Having received a first-class education in an open international, multicultural environment, students become thoughtful, active, caring members of local, national and global communities.
- The international school Schloss Krumbach, located in a 13th century castle, gives students the opportunity to study in an environment surrounded by history and beauty.
- Academic success at Schloss Krumbach is based on the experience, talent and enthusiasm of the teaching staff. Teachers are open-minded, willing to share ideas with students and the community. Professors from companies from all over the world are invited to read fascinating courses and lectures.
Facilities and equipment at Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
The school is located in a castle on a hilltop between two forest reserves overlooking the village of Krumbach, which is about an hour's drive from Vienna. Security systems and security on campus ensure that students live in a safe environment. The school has:
- Spacious classrooms
- Two libraries
- Lounges for students
- Computer classroom
- Concert hall with grand piano
- Art hall
- Music Center.
Schloss Krumbach's information resources, including Internet access, are intended for educational purposes.
Admission dates and extra charges
Applicants can apply to Schloss Krumbach International School during the year, although the ideal time to start the admission process is at the start of the school year.
At Schloss Krumbach, students wear a simple, practical uniform with the school's logo.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admission process consists of several stages:
- Filling out an online application. Upon completion, you will receive an email from the admissions team with instructions on how to proceed.
- Sending copies of documents (certificate, motivation letter, recommendations, extracts of grades for 2 years).
- After all the required documents have been received, an admissions officer will contact you to confirm the dates of the entrance tests and interviews.
- Test assignments that assess the academic aspects of the future student; an interview that will allow the foster group to determine if your child is suitable for school.
- The admissions officer will contact you within 5 working days after passing the tests and interviews, informing you if the child has been accepted by e-mail.
Scholarships Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
Schloss Krumbach offers 9 scholarships (full tuition and living costs) on a competitive basis.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Schloss Krumbach International School (Castle School in Austria)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.