EU Language School Dubai ES DUBAI
Description of EU Language School Dubai ES DUBAI
- Established: in 2004
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The age of students: from 18 years.
The UAE is a very friendly, hospitable, safe country, uniquely and harmoniously combining the features of East and West. Studying at ES Dubai will allow you to feel the spirit of a real metropolis, a city that never sleeps. There is surprisingly mild and favourable climate, all conditions for leisure and entertainment, unlimited opportunities for shopping.
Studying in Dubai is perfect for students who want to combine effective teaching and a comfortable, pleasant stay. Already to date, there are 21 international universities in Dubai, representing 10 world countries - this is the largest concentration in the world! Foreign students in the city of more than 20,000 people: 125 nationalities, more than 400 programs for higher education.
Classes in ES Dubai are conducted from Sunday to Thursday (five days), in one class is engaged from 13 to 18 people. Arrivals of students are held on Saturdays, and departures - on Friday. Experienced language teachers are engaged with children, each of them has the DELTA / CELTA qualification. Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the campus.
According to the law of the country, students who have sponsor documents from the school can work according to the scheme of part-time employment: at the request of the pupils who have come to long-term courses, assistance is provided in the search for part-time work.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in EU Language School Dubai ES DUBAI
Accommodation, meals, prices
A modern and comfortable Uniniest residence is prepared for students in a 25-minute walk from ES Dubai. There are cozy rooms for 1-2 people with private facilities in the room. Also there are quiet classes for self-studying, a cafeteria, living rooms for relaxation and an outdoor roof terrace. There is a 24-hour reception, laundry, access to the wireless Internet, a swimming pool and a sports hall, to the school and in the opposite direction, a special transport runs. The residence is equipped with a modern system of round-the-clock security.
The residence is reserved for a minimum of 4 weeks: if the stay is less, a suitable hotel is selected for the student.
Subjects and sports
Subject list: business English, Classes in mini-groups, English for work, General English, IELTS preparation, Professional English
Activity list: gym, Swimming in the pool
Facilities and equipment at EU Language School Dubai ES DUBAI
ES Dubai is located in the heart of the bustling metropolis, in Jumeirah Lake Towers: within walking distance there are two metro stations, numerous shopping and entertainment centers, cafes and restaurants, clubs. Also just a short walk away there is the beach and the Dubai Marina Mall.
Admission dates and extra charges
Two main short-term types of visas are provided:
1. Student visa. This type of visa allows you to work in the UAE up to 20 hours a week.
- Student visa for 3 months, which has the option of extending for another 2 months
- Student visa for 6 months
- Student visa for 12 months
2. Tourist visa, which gives you the right to study, but does not give you the right to work.
- Tourist visa for 30 days
- Tourist visa for 90 days
- Registration fee (for accommodation) 82 USD
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 82 USD
- Transfer (one way) 65 USD
- Study materials 50 USD
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about EU Language School Dubai ES DUBAI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.