Murdoch University Dubai
Description of Murdoch University Dubai
- Established: 2008
- Location: Dubai, the UAE
- Number of students: 5000
- Language of instruction: Arabic, English
- Type of institution: private university.
Murdoch University was founded in 2008. The educational institution is a branch of the eponymous parent university located in Australia. All programs have been thoroughly tested by the Australian leadership, the Arab branch is regularly checked for compliance with the degree of quality, and the degrees are awarded by Murdoch University in Australia.
The Dubai campus was opened in 2008 by His Excellency Shelh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the UAE, located in the Dubai International Academic Campus. The branch is licensed by the educational institutions of Dubai - the Office of Knowledge and Human Development (KHDA).
Things to know about
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Murdoch University Dubai
- Included in TOP-100 best young universities in the world according to Times Higher Education
- Master's degree in Dubai
- All graduates are employed in a highly rated company within three months after graduation.
- 85% of disciplines were tested and received a certificate of compliance with world-class standards
- Australian education level in the UAE
- Dubai is famous for its beaches, warm water and year-round sunny weather.
- The UAE - a country with a high standard of living and low crime
- Friendly international environment both at the university and outside
- Ability to combine study and work
- Each student independently develops his training program based on the needs, interests and abilities.
- After graduation, students are offered job offers in the city from partner companies.
Facilities and equipment at Murdoch University Dubai
The campus is located on the Dubai International Academic Campus. Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) is the world's only economically free area dedicated to higher education. DIAC - created with all modern standards in mind, the town has an area of 18 million square feet, in which branches of 37 universities are located.
On campus work:
- Educational buildings
- Computer labs
- Public transport stop.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student at Murdoch University, an applicant must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education
- TOEFL certificate confirming the required level of a foreign language (min. 550 / CAT 213 or 4.0 TWE or Internet Based 79-80 / w24)
- Two letters of recommendation from high school teachers.
In addition, you need to pay:
- Registration fee
- Package of visa documents
- Health insurance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Murdoch University Dubai
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.