Pomona College (PC)
Description of Pomona College (PC)
Pomona College (PC for short) is a non-profit private educational institution in America that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1887. The university campus is located within the borders of Claremont.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Pomona College (PC)
The institution is in the TOP-5 of the best higher institutions of the globe (1445 place).
Facilities and equipment at Pomona College (PC)
This is a small educational institution, where about 2,000 people successfully complete the course. The educational institution accepts both local citizens and foreign students. The teaching staff of the institution is about 800 teachers of the highest category. Within the framework of studies, students can take an active part in student exchange programs between universities throughout the globe. It is also important to clarify the relevance of a particular information on the pages of the official portal of the university (address www.pomona.edu) or through pages on social networks Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr.
The infrastructure of the university includes a large library, offers students a place in the dormitory. A higher education institution is on the list of reputable scientific groups and communities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to apply in the university, each applicant is required to provide personal data on past performance and exams previously passed. This is one of the most electoral institutions, accepting one student out of a dozen applications. The college is one of those institutions where each academic year can be divided into the classical semester size. Education under the Master’s or Bachelor’s program cannot be classified as cheap. Studying at a university may cost a little less due to the savings in obtaining a scholarship to good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Pomona College (PC)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.