Pamukkale University (PAU)
Description of Pamukkale University (PAU)
Pamukkale University (abbreviated as PAU) is a state-type educational institution in Turkey, which has been actively conducting scientific and educational work since 1992. The main building of the university is located in the city of Denizli.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Pamukkale University (PAU)
Facilities and equipment at Pamukkale University (PAU)
The institution is large, about 34,000 people are study here every year. The teaching staff of the university is about 2000 teachers.
The university has a large educational library. Pamukkale University is one of the constantly developing ones, as evidenced by its membership in the EUA (European University Association) group.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Pamukkale University (PAU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.