The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is one of the leading universities in Kyrgyzstan.
The university offers students training in 2 master's programs: politics and security, economic management and development. On each of the master's programs, no more than 30 students study at the same time.
The teachers of the school are professionals in their field, most of them received doctoral degrees and regularly participate in scientific research.
The university participates in international student exchange programs.
Students can rent their own apartments.
The educational institution has its own library. The academy building is equipped with modern technology, classrooms have everything necessary for a comfortable learning process.
The academic year at the Academy is divided into two academic semesters and begins on September 1.
To enter the university, applicants must provide a diploma of higher education and a certificate of knowledge of the English language. Additionally (sometimes) you must pass the entrance exams.
The university pays students a scholarship in the amount of 300 € (16 months).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.