OISE Montreal Mont Tremblant Summer School is located in the famous Canadian resort Mont Tremblant. It is known as one of the best ski centers. In summer, Mont Tremblant offers ecological rest, hiking, walks along the shore of Lake Tremblant.
The camp is surrounded by mountain peaks and occupies a cozy chalet. From the windows of the latter you can see a stunning view of the mirror lake surface, the forested mountainsides. There is a special atmosphere in the camp. It offers training in a relaxed atmosphere, a lot of entertainment and tourist activities. The holidays spent in OISE in Mont Tremblant, will be remembered by the teenager for a long time.
Brief information. General English course for those wishing to develop a colloquial speech, to put or correct pronunciation, to gain confidence in communication in a language environment.
About the course. The program with an academic load of 22.5 hours per week provides for the development of basic language skills. In this case, the practical application of English is in focus. The emphasis is on the development of speech: the skill of understanding the language, the use of words and idioms, the competent construction of proposals. Also, students in the classroom practice in reading, writing. Grammar and vocabulary are studied in the process of communication on public topics.
Students age: 14 - 17 years.
Start dates: July 12, 2015 - July 25, 2015.
Requirements for enrollment: English - from A1.[ 999.12] The result of the training: rapid language progress, confidence in the conversation, increased literacy of written and spoken language.
Class size: up to 8 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
C $ 2,460 for 1 week . The price includes study, entertaining (day and evening), sightseeing program (1 excursion per day for the course), group transfer from Montreal (at the school's established time), introductory, final testing, full board.
Students live in a chalet in an atmosphere of home comfort. The conditions of accommodation include 24-hour monitoring. 2 school teachers live in a chalet together with students. The building has everything you need for classes, comfortable stay and rest: class, bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen.
The camp provides board meals. Food is prepared by students under the guidance of teachers.
Extracurricular program in the summer camp includes sports, hiking, lake walks, beach holidays. Also, students are offered entertainment: discos, competitions, quizzes and so on. The excursion program includes a visit to Montreal, Ottawa, the Calypso water park.
The daily routine
The lessons take place in the morning. After lunch students are waiting for excursions and entertainment.
Equipping the OISE Montreal summer camp is represented by computer equipment, modern electronics, TV, DVD, Wi-Fi. There are rest areas on the territory.
The established time of transfers (included in the cost of study): arrival - Sunday 9-00 - 19-00, departure - Saturday 12-00 - 20-00.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.