CES Toronto (Language School Center of English Studies)
Description of CES Toronto (Language School Center of English Studies)
- Established: 1979
- Location: Toronto Canada
- Type of education: mixed
- Type of accommodation: family, residence
- Students age: 10+
- Language of instruction: English.
CES Toronto is the latest English language learning center of the well-known CES network , which for more than 30 years has been offering students from all over the world to take effective and exciting linguistic programs, increasing their foreign language skills and gaining a unique experience of studying abroad.
The school is located on the trendy Bloor Street of Yorkville in downtown Toronto: children from 10 years old are offered quality linguistic education here. Many courses work year-round, so you can join at any time. The prestigious educational institution offers a wide range of educational packages: based on goals, starting knowledge, preferences, each student will be able to choose the best course.
The Center of English Studies focuses on the teaching staff - these are qualified specialists with extensive experience working with foreign audiences of various age ranges, able to find an approach to even the most demanding students. For foreigners who want a first-class education at a reasonable price, CES Toronto will be the best choice: the institution offers unique combinations of educational offers with sports and leisure activities. The Summer Hockey Camp is especially popular - a chance to combine study and leisure, to study the sports direction under the guidance of experienced coaches, to get acquainted with the peculiarities of the country's winter entertainment.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in CES Toronto (Language School Center of English Studies)
Accommodation, meals, prices
Accommodation in a Canadian host family that has been fully verified and approved by the center. The student lives in a separate room with a bed, a desk, every day having an excellent opportunity to practice foreign in everyday life, while studying the traditions and culture of the country.
Foreigners live in private / private rooms fully equipped with necessary furniture. The apartments are located in the city center, the distance to the school is 25 minutes. The residence provides free Wi-Fi, cable TV.
Activities CES Toronto (Language School Center of English Studies)
The school offers its students to combine productive classes with rich cultural events, thanks to which students can not only have fun, but also get acquainted with city attractions:
- Excursions to popular places - Niagara Falls, Canadian Wonderland Amusement Park, Wet n 'Wild Waterpark
- Visiting famous parks
- International parties
- Creative evenings
- Sporting events.
Facilities and equipment at CES Toronto (Language School Center of English Studies)
Located in one of the prestigious central areas across the street from the Royal Ontario Museum, the language school occupies 3 floors of 180 Bloor Street West. All types of public transport are located near the educational institution, which provides its wards with excellent conditions for comfortable learning and relaxation:
- A pool table
- Ping Pong Room
- Computer class
- Laboratory for laptops, tablets
- Snack vending machines
- Free wifi.
Admission dates and extra charges
The Center of English Studies Toronto is open all year - except for public holidays and weekends. In these numbers, the educational institution is closed, so the information should be taken into account when booking a course: Additional costs not included in the price:
- special diet menu
- transfer from / to the airport
- Deposit for a course/programme 500 CAD
- Special diet food 40 CAD
- Transfer (one way) 220 CAD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the best CES linguistic courses does not require special knowledge, it is enough for a student to master the initial level of foreign. Before the start of education, all students pass a special test to assess language knowledge, and after receiving this information, classes are formed.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about CES Toronto (Language School Center of English Studies)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.