October 6 University is one of the best universities in Egypt, which is constantly evolving and growing: the university administration strives to become the benchmark in the country's education. Students from different countries of the world study here, there are exchange programs with other universities of the world. October 6 University is known for its high standards of education and the creation of conditions for the self-development of each student.
Updated programs are offered at the following faculties:
Each university program provides students with modern knowledge and skills, which makes graduates competitive in the world arena of the labor market. The university is a member of the Association of African Universities.
Foreign students are specialized in medicine, economics, and management.
Students can live on the territory of the hostel or in a separately rented apartment: the university administration will help to find the best option. Meals are provided both in the student cafe and in other institutions of the city.
Students participate in various activities, and on weekends they can go on excursions, including to the shores of the Red Sea.
In addition to classrooms and classrooms, the university has its own hospital and research centers, sports halls and playgrounds, a library, and computer classes are available for students. All equipment in the premises meets international standards and modern requirements.
The academic year in this university is divided into semesters. Additional expenses (for accommodation, meals, transportation, leisure, mobile communications) will range from $ 285 per month. For a comfortable pastime you need from $ 500 per month.
Applicants who decide to enter October 6 University must provide a package of documents within the deadlines set by the admissions committee and pass the entrance test for the chosen specialization.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.