Al-Azhar University is a higher education institution in Egypt. Al Azhar University (AAU) has a state-owned property and a high international rating. His academic activities began in 1970. The main building of the school is located in the city campus, located in Cairo.
At the moment, Al-Azhar University has the position of the fourth most popular university in the country. These data are based on criteria of a national academic rating. The leading positions of the university are also confirmed by the international assessment of experts with high rates - in the first 5 percent of the most elite educational institutions in the world, you can consistently find Al Azhar University.
All these achievements are based on the provision of high-quality educational services. An AAU diploma gives a graduate a chance to work around the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
By all educational standards, an institution is considered very large — at the same time, 318,000 students are enrolled. Among pupils, there is a rather high proportion of foreign citizens (approximately 20 percent of students are guests from abroad). For such a volume of students, an appropriate staff is needed - teaching is carried out by 20,000 specialists. Some of them are invited by the administration of the university to work from the largest universities of the world.
Students who wish to gain knowledge abroad can take advantage of international exchange programs that exist in each individual faculty. Full details of participation in these programs can be found on the social networking pages associated with Al-Azhar University.
The academic library is an excellent base for independent learning. In the university hostel students are provided with comfortable accommodation.
The prestige of the university is emphasized by the long-term membership in the network FEDERATION OF THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.