Ayn Shams University is a higher educational institution of the state level in Egypt. Ain Shams University (ASU) began training the first students in 1950. The main buildings of the educational institution are located in Cairo, the capital of the country.
Currently occupying the third place in the national academic ranking of Ain-Shams University is one of the leading Egyptian educational institutions with a high level of education. Educational international rankings Ain Shams University has in the first 5 percent of the most elite universities in the world.
The desire of young people to study at this educational center is additionally motivated by the high quotation of the diploma of this university among employers.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Ain-Shams University has a truly impressive size. At the same time, the study of theoretical disciplines is possible for 204,000 students. Foreign citizens can apply to the admissions office on a par with local applicants (the share of foreign nationals is only 1% of the total number of studying youth). The teaching staff is also huge and amounts to 10,000 specialists, most of them came from abroad to work under the contract. Young people are involved in international student exchange programs, seeking to expand their knowledge in foreign higher education institutions. Details about these programs are posted on social networks related to Ain Shams University.
Students can always supplement their knowledge using a scientific library with all the necessary resources. Hostels have comfortable living conditions and are provided for everyone.
For many years, the institution is a member of such prestigious organizations as AAU and FEDERATION OF THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.