Modern University for Technology and Information is a private university, founded in 2007 by order of the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt with funds from a private independent legal organization. Initially, the educational institution included only two faculties: information technology and business management. In 2009, the first admission to the faculties of nursing and pharmacy took place. Modern University for Technology and Information today is more than 2,000 students, 8 faculties, about 500 teaching staff.
The mission of the university is:
University graduates today work in:
The University of Technology and Information is located on a modern campus, built in a picturesque area. The campus offers students comfortable conditions for learning and relaxing, educational buildings are equipped with appliances and furnished.
For the entertainment of students work:
Since 2009, a university loan program has been operating at the university’s expense, the essence of which is the provision of installments and a loan to pay for tuition for students whose families experience financial difficulties.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.