At Alexandria University - the state form of ownership and the status of one of the most prestigious universities in Egypt. Alexandria University (AU) opened its doors for the first time to students in 1938. The central buildings with the urban type of architecture are located within the city of Alexandria.
Alexandria University can be proud of fifth place in the national academic ranking of Egypt. The high level of educational services allows Alexandria University to occupy the top positions of the international rating, which underlines the prestige of the chosen faculties among the Egyptian youth. The university is always present among the 5% of the best educational institutions in the world. Based on these indicators, employers around the world are happy to employ AU graduates.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In comparison with other educational centers, this university has a rather impressive size. Every year, 142,000 students attend lectures and seminars daily. The application for admission, to the selection committee shall be borne by foreign citizens. Receipt for them is no different from Egyptian applicants. According to statistics, about 7,000 people who came from abroad become students at Alexandria University. Bringing knowledge to students employs 7,000 teachers. Some of them are specialists from other major universities of the world who came to work under a contract. Established partnerships allow students to participate in the educational exchange process. Social pages related to Alexandria University will provide the necessary information and details.
For full-fledged training, students use the academic library located on the territory of the educational complex. All students in need of accommodation are provided with accommodation in a hostel located directly next to the campus.
AU has long received an invitation to permanent membership in such associations as UAU, UNION OF AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES and UNION OF FRANCOPHONE UNIVERSITIES.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.