Description of Ningbo University
NingboUniversity is a public educational institution in China. The activity started in 1986, but for a couple of decades the university has achieved real success. The main university building is located in the Chinese city of Ningbo. At the same time, local citizens and even foreigners note the high quality of the provision of services in relation to obtaining higher education in the chosen specialty.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ningbo University
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the institute and the start of successful education it is necessary to pass exams at a decent level. In the future, education will be conducted, divided into two semesters with the obligatory regular verification of the assimilation of educational material. It should be noted that the best students receive decent scholarships and are guaranteed to save on their own education.
More than 45 thousand students study at the university. Among them are indigenous citizens and foreigners. At the same time, students often become participants in international educational programs aimed at the manifestation of existing potential.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Ningbo University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.