New York Drew Summer Camp
Description of New York Drew Summer Camp
- Location: New York, United States
- Age of students: 10-20 years
- Language of instruction: English.
Summer camp in New York creates programs for students who dream of mastering English at a high level and confidently use it in life. Interactive and high-quality courses are focused on the needs of international students. Highly qualified teachers in communicative methods work with the participants of the courses. All lessons are interesting and informative, because the camp believes that only by enjoying your studies you can achieve great success in learning the language.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in New York Drew Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students stay in single or double rooms with private bathrooms. The entire campus is well equipped, under 24-hour security.
Information about the residence:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Dining room
- Board board, diet menu on request
- Common relaxation areas
- Rooms with separate bath or shower
- Staff 24/7
- Towels and bed linen (weekly change)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Sports facilities are available according to the schedule
- Deposit (damage to property) = $60.
Activities New York Drew Summer Camp
The summer program includes exciting excursions and activities:
- Welcome party
- Thematic events
- Karaoke evenings
- Movie Night
- Talent Show
- Sports tournaments (volleyball, basketball)
- Pool parties.
Also, an extensive excursion program is developed for each program - details can be found in the description of a particular course.
Facilities and equipment at New York Drew Summer Camp
The summer camp is located on the territory of Drew University: for the gorgeous green area, the university was named "University in the Forest". The campus is under constant protection, on the territory there are architectural and historical buildings with modern auditoriums, a dining room and recreation areas, sports and theater grounds and studios. From here, it's easy to get to Manhattan by bus or train, and it's easy to walk to downtown Madison with its shops, restaurants, cinema and train station, from where trains to New York often depart.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price is not included and is optionally paid separately:
- New York City Lights = 56$
- Limo Tour = 90$
- Show on Broadway = $100
- Helicopter tour = $ 234 for 12-15 minutes, $ 277 for 17-20 minutes, $ 353 for 25-30 minutes.
- John F, Kennedy International Airport = $42 one way
- Newark Liberty International Airport = $37 one way.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about New York Drew Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.