Nanyang Polytechnic is a polytechnic university founded in 1992 in Singapore. The difference between Singapore's polytechnic schools and similar ones around the world is that you can become a student after finishing the tenth grade and master the profession in three years.
The educational institution regularly becomes the winner of contests, prizes, awards:
On the basis of the university, one can get professional training in short-term distance courses:
Among the famous graduates:
On the basis of the educational organization, there is a language center in which university students and everyone can learn French, German, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese.
The campus covers an area of more than 305,000 square meters, which is comparable to about 60 football fields. The campus is in close proximity to the metro station. The institution has:
For students work:
Sports facilities include:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.