Nanjing University of Information Science & Technology (abbreviated as NUIST) is a public higher education institution in the People's Republic of China. The university opened its doors to students for the first time in 1960. Passing a course in this university, all students enjoy the benefits and advantages of living in a big city and outside the city. The reason for this is the good location of the university campus, it is located in Nanjing.
The university is rightfully considered to be one of the largest institutions, because 24,000 students are studying at the same time. The teaching staff of the institution was presented by 2000 real professionals. Each student and teacher in any year of study or work can apply for participation in the exchange program for students and teachers of international level.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
NUIST is definitely an impossible dream for future students from around the world. After all, he is considered to be one of the best in the world - with an enviable consistency is among the top 60 best Chinese universities, as well as among the 5 percent of the most prestigious institutions of this type around the world.
The higher educational institution has a huge library at its disposal. All visitors and local students can get a place in the hostel. You can find out more about the life of the university, the conditions for admission on pages in social networks or on the website - the address of the portal is www.nuist.edu.cn.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.