Mt. Miguel Private High School
Description of Mt. Miguel Private High School
- Established: 195 7
- Location: Spring Valley, California, USA
- Students age: 14+
- School type: public, day
- Accommodation type: host family
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of studying: mixed.
Founded in 1957, the school offers the best conditions for preparing high school students in various fields. The educational institution is known for a high level of programs in various fields, including art, sports, business and medicine. The athletes of the school, who have received awards in football, basketball and volleyball competitions, achieve great success.
The educational institution invites foreign students to programs for in-depth studying of the American standard Advanced Placement, to courses in business, medicine and pre-university education. In addition, the school offers vocational educational courses:
- Hairdressing services
- Industrial Design
- The medicine.
Mt. Miguel High School will allow you to focus on priority areas and better prepare for the exams. They believe that passionate and motivated learning produces the highest possible results and strives to create comfortable learning conditions - a safe, environmentally friendly and efficient infrastructure, an emphasis on relevant and competitive knowledge. Another priority for the institution is building good relationships between teachers, parents and students.
Mt. Miguel High School has received prestigious awards for excellent student preparation:
- Excellence in Innovation and Collaboration Award for our Ninth Grade Academy
- Excellent Athletics with CIF Championships in Boys and Girls Basketball
- Excellence in Performing Arts with award winning Band and Choir
- Award winning JROTC, Mike Company earned Most Motivated Company
- JROTC Cadet Leadership Course (JCLC).
School graduates successfully complete their studies, receive prestigious diplomas and successfully enter the best universities in America:
- Uc berkley
- Air force academy
- Cal Tech.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Mt. Miguel Private High School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Foreign students live in host families that have passed the selection for compliance with living conditions.
Activities Mt. Miguel Private High School
- Cross country.
- School of Music
- Chess Club
- Leadership courses
- Media club
- Engineering, design and robotics
- Literary circle
- Scientific communities
- School of eloquence
- School newspaper.
Facilities and equipment at Mt. Miguel Private High School
The school creates excellent conditions for the development of students in the field of science, creativity and sports:
- Equipped classrooms
- Scientific laboratories
- Football field
- Fitness Centre
- School of Music
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Mt. Miguel Private High School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.