Fairmont Academy Private School
Description of Fairmont Academy Private School
- Established: 1953
- Location: Anaheim, California, USA
- Age of students: 15-18 years
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: guest house (homestay)
- Language learning: English.
The educational institution is not limited to one school - it includes several schools with boarding accommodation, several specializations and programs for different ages: in particular, learning at the Prepatory Academy is aimed at preparing future students to enter local and international universities and colleges. The 100% admission rate of graduates of the school indicates the high professionalism of teachers and the illustrative quality of academic programs. Among the mentors are teachers with at least 10 years of experience and an international level, academic degrees. With a high intensity of the educational process, a lot of time is devoted to sports disciplines: among them tennis, baseball, football, cross-country, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Fairmont Academy Private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
The price of the paid package includes living in families, which is especially convenient for students from abroad who need language and household adaptation. Communication with native speakers helps to immerse in English culture, using a real example to get acquainted with American traditions and way of life. 3 meals a day are provided on weekdays - in the morning and in the evening the student eats in the family, gets lunch at school, on weekends meals are provided by the host family. In private schools in San Diego, organized delivery of their own buses (or family representatives bring and take away their guests).
Activities Fairmont Academy Private School
All Fairmont Academy programs provide rich student life outside the classroom, classes in interest clubs, social activities, sports events, group games, art classes, and dancing. The school has 45 clubs, 50 leisure and sporting events per year in 15 sports. Students must participate in social, charity and volunteer events: to be eligible for graduation, each student must have 80 hours of community service.
- Highly qualified teachers
- 100% admission of graduates to universities
- Comfortable living conditions in host families
- International composition of students
- School bus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the school, you must provide the following documents:
- Birth certificate or passport (copy)
- Medical card with a list of vaccinations
- Rankings in the statement for the previous 2 years
- Letters of recommendation from teachers: mathematics and English
- SAT or ISEE test results
- The results of the entrance exam.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Fairmont Academy Private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.