For successful admission to a foreign school it is necessary to work hard: applicants for educational institutions in Montenegro are waiting for a long procedure of preparation and collection of documents. First of all, it is recommended to get acquainted with such important features as the conditions for entering Montenegrin schools.
TOP-5 requirements for foreign applicants for admission to schools in Montenegro
- Requirement # 1 - timely preparation.
It is recommended to start collecting documents in advance and prepare hard for studying in Montenegro. One of the essential questions is the deadlines for submitting documents, which each school establishes at its own discretion.
- Requirement # 2 - academic preparation.
Prestigious institutions of Montenegro give priority to applicants with good grades in the certificate, those who were able to cope with the introductory testing and revealed themselves as a responsible and independent personalities in the interview.
- Requirement # 3 - language proficiency.
To study and live for a long period abroad, a foreign student needs a good level of language skills. In the international schools of Montenegro, programs are conducted in English, so one of the criteria for admission will be demonstration of a good level of English proficiency in interviews and a certificate confirming its high command.
- Requirement # 4 - financial solvency.
Tuition fees and related costs - such as a registration fee, entrance exam fees, school uniforms, etc. - are quite high, so applicants must prove their solvency by providing a certificate from the bank or by paying a long period of study.
- Requirement # 5 - age criteria.
Some educational centers put forward age restrictions for foreign students, sometimes accept children over 12 years of age and, as a rule, only after reaching the age of 12, accommodation in the residence is possible.
Features of entering the leading school in Montenegro Knightsbridge International KSI Montenegro
Knightsbridge International KSI Montenegro - a prestigious English-language school, inviting children from abroad for a full educational cycle. In order to enter the school, you must meet the following criteria:
- A students can enter the school at any educational level (from the age of 3 - pre-school stage - and above)
- The cost of studying is from 14000 euros per semester + the cost of exams, a deposit for studying, a consular fee, a school uniform, visa fees, air travel, etc.
- Applicants must apply at the school set deadlines and have an interview with a school representative: the director and the teacher. It is important to show your interest in entering the school, to show yourself as a responsible and independent student who is ready to live abroad
- It is necessary to provide a list of documents translated into English and officially certified
- The school strives to make the admission process as comfortable as possible and for this purpose offers the opportunity to start learning from several interactive programs: you can start your studies in the winter (January), spring (April) and summer (June).