Kings Summer - Moreton Hall Summer Camp is a language center based on a private school located on the border of Wales. The summer camp occupies 100 acres of parkland, considered one of the most beautiful in the region. It differs also in the quality of educational services.
Moreton Hall Summer Camp near Oswestry is open to students who want to improve their English proficiency, get acquainted with English culture, history, traditions and customs. Programs allow children and their parents to combine academic studies and cognitive recreation in one of the most interesting regions of Britain.
Brief information. A special family-type course, providing for a joint stay in the camp and separate education for children and adults.
About the course. A special program allows parents to study and travel in England with their children. Course intensity of 10 - 15 h / week. Includes academic and leisure blocks. Children and adults learn the grammar, vocabulary, and speaking skills in English lessons. Leisure activities allow you to consolidate knowledge.
Students age: 3 - 13 years (children's groups are formed by age: 3 - 7 and 8 - 13 years).
Beginning dates: July 3
Admission requirements: Beginner level of English (for children and parents).
Learning outcomes: Conversational English practice, vocabulary expansion, When communicating in a language environment.
Class size: 15 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
The cost includes study and accommodation.
Cost: Program child and parent: one parent + 1 child - 1800 GBP per week (includes tuition, accommodation, meals), the subsequent child - 575 GBP per week
Accommodation is organized in boarding houses on campus. Families are accommodated in 2-3-bed rooms with private facilities. Meals are full board.
Extracurricular program includes children's, adults and joint activities. Children are offered archery, badminton, swimming, fencing, team games, orienteering, dancing, applied arts, cooking. Adults can visit a fitness center, swimming pool, gym, play tennis and golf. Also for the parents of small students is the SPA center.
Joint activities are cognitive. Excursions are organized in the castles and parks of the region (for half a day), in Chester, Liverpool, Birmingham, other cities (for the whole day).
Morning classes are held in the camp.
The camp has a modern auditorium, computer class, Wi-Fi. Also on campus, students are offered a theater, a cafe, several tennis courts, all-weather sports fields and grounds, a multifunctional sports complex, an indoor swimming pool, a dance studio, a 9-hole golf course.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.