Bayswater College Summer Kids Camp
Description of Bayswater College Summer Kids Camp
- Established: 1973
- Location: London, UK
- Students age: 16+
- Type of study: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language of instruction: English.
Bayswater College is a prestigious educational institution that opens a summer school during the vacation period. A wide selection of courses and additional options, a location in the very center of London and rich leisure programs attract students and parents traveling with children from all over the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bayswater College Summer Kids Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
- The cost of programs for students - Junior Summer Camp - already includes accommodation in the comfortable residence of the University of Heartfordshire . Children live in a comfortable residence with all amenities
- Family programs at which parents and children are educated involves paying for accommodation in family residences.
Price for 2 people in one room:
How much to get to college
Price without meals per week
Price for full board per week
Stay club willesden
Twin studio en-suite
If desired, the college helps to find a host family or hotel.
Activities Bayswater College Summer Kids Camp
In college, excursion and entertainment events are developed with special care:
- Interest Clubs
- Creative circles
- Sport sections
- Lectures from invited speakers.
- Hyde Park Picnic
- Shopping at Portobello Market
- Bayswater Tour
- Walking in Little Venice.
- Museums and galleries
- Music festivals.
Facilities and equipment at Bayswater College Summer Kids Camp
The college boasts modern facilities. The school includes:
- Information class
- 15 classrooms
- 4 student recreation areas
- Self study room
- Student kitchen.
Admission dates and extra charges
- 30 £ per week = if you wish, change the room to a single
- 50 £ = hot lunch (per week)
- £ 12 = bank charges
- 90 £ -200 £ = cost of exams.
Extra charge for the transfer.
Transfer to London (for family programs):
- 100 £ = Heathrow
- 135 £ = Gatwick
- 135 £ = Stansted
- 135 £ = Luton
- 20 £ = Extra passenger.
- One way transfer - Heathrow 100 GBP
- One way transfer - Gatwick 135 GBP
- One way transfer - Luton 135 GBP
- One way transfer - Stansted 135 GBP
- Visa fees 65 GBP
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 70 GBP
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bayswater College Summer Kids Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.