Description of Minjiang University
Minjiang University (abbreviated as MJU ) or 闽江 大学 - This is a higher educational institution of the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 2002. Currently, Minjiang University is teaching on the territory of a small campus in Fuzhou City.
The university is considered to be rightly average in scale, since here every year a course of study takes about 20,000 people.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Minjiang University
We are talking about the University of China, which with enviable regularity occupies top positions in the ranking of both its country and the world in general - it ranks high in the TOP-5 percent ranking of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Minjiang University
While studying at university, students have access to a large student library. The university itself provides students with an excellent developed sports infrastructure, and also provides students with everything they need for a relaxing stay, walking and parking of vehicles.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Minjiang University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.