Millennium School – Sharjah
Description of Millennium School – Sharjah
- Year of foundation: 2010,
- Location: Sharjah, UAE,
- Age of students: 3—18,
- Number of students: 400+,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type of education: full-time private school.
Founded in 2010, Millennium School places considerable emphasis on design thinking and addressing all the challenges facing the community, treating each student as an individual, combining the unmatched National English curriculum with a local approach. Designed to meet the needs of secondary primary and secondary education from Pre-KG up to grade 12 inclusive and offers training as part of the IGSCE, Advanced Subdidiary (AS) and Sixth Form course.
Observing the traditions of English private schools around the world, Millennium School pays great attention not only to the academic, but also to the sports, creative and aesthetic component of personal development through extracurricular activities, providing everything necessary for the development of the potential of each student.
- Accredited by BSME (British Schools in the Middle East), a network of British international schools located in the region;
- Accredited by the British Council - certifies that the educational institution meets all generally accepted standards of quality English education, fully meeting the needs of students and local communities;
- Accredited as an officially approved international examination center Pearson Edexcel (since 2021);
- Has the necessary certification and is approved by the University of Cambridge as an examination center of International GCSE (IG), GCSE, International Advanced level (IAL), GCE A level;
- He is a member of the Council of British International Schools;
- Recognized by the Oxford International Curriculum;
- Cambridge International Certified Assessment Centre, offering standardized testing, widely used for college admissions in the United States and Canada.
The school is the owner of a number of prestigious awards, including:
- Best Practice with Teaching Assistance Award for the highest level of support to the student community under the BPTAA Code of Practice;
- Премия SEND Inclusion Award;
- LPPA Award for Achievements in the Field of Psychological Health and Well-Being of Students;
- Safeguarding Alliance (for achievements in countering COVID-19, leadership, inclusivity and governance);
- Cambridge International Certified Assessment Center, offering standardized testing, widely used for admission to colleges in the United States and Canada;
- EduCCate Global Bronze Award;
- Green Flag School Award of the Foundation for Environmental Education;
Cambridge International Private School in Sharjah is one of the demonstration schools of Microsoft, where the corporation, on the one hand, creates student-oriented programs and courses, on the other hand, successfully implements the latest and most promising information and communication technologies in education.
The program is based on the English National Curriculum, adapted to local conditions and combined with the GCSE, AS & A Level, state exam system, recognized on a global scale.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Millennium School – Sharjah
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school is located on King Abdul Aziz Street, muwaili School Zone, Sharjah, UAE is an environmentally friendly, safe and modern area that provides convenient and comfortable infrastructure for learning,
- Development of employment skills: the graduate acquires self-confidence, becomes sociable, initiative, owns time management and teamwork skills;
- Improving career prospects: A broad and extensive alumni community helps to establish connections and move up the career ladder;
- Improvement of individual and social skills: students not only achieve perfection in the academic sphere, but also become independent, independent and confident, which ensures success in all spheres of life.
Facilities and equipment at Millennium School – Sharjah
A modern educational institution can offer its students a diverse and modernized infrastructure for academic and extracurricular activities:
- Multifunctional air-conditioned sports hall, suitable for playing basketball and equipped with a treadmill 200 meters long;
- Rooms for religious needs (prayer rooms);
- Two specialized libraries with all the literature necessary to ensure the educational process;
- 7 multidisciplinary scientific laboratories;
- Computer laboratory with modern computer technology;
- Robotics Workshop;
- A cozy and spacious café where students can order drinks, a snack or lunch;
- Art workshops and music rooms;
- Outdoor shaded and indoor playgrounds;
- Cafe for parents of students;
- Special sports grounds, including a football field with artificial turf, a basketball court and tennis courts;
- Multidisciplinary medical center with constant duty of doctors and junior medical staff.
- Submit an online application on the request and registration form.
- Sign up. After the applicant fills out the application, he will receive a request number; it must be preserved, in the future it will be used for all communications between the school and parents. Requests and letters without specifying the number will not be considered. Information on further steps will be sent to the e-mail along with the confirmation letter;
- Evaluation. After completing the online registration, parents receive an e-mail invitation to contact the administration or make a personal visit;
- At the next stage, having passed the relevant tests, students must pay a non-refundable fee of 500 AED, as well as provide all the necessary documents for admission.
Over the past 3 years, graduates of the school have successfully entered 28 of the Top 100 best universities in the world, with over 70% receiving partial or full scholarships, which makes Millennium School one of the most successful schools in the region in this indicator.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The school carries out non-selective admission: any child can join the team, provided that he is able to cope with the program and does not have problems with behavior. The selection committee may apply various methods of verification and evaluation, according to the results of which the applicant may be denied admission, he may be placed on the waiting list or accepted.
During the admission campaign, assessments of academic performance and the level of intellectual and social development are used, which makes it possible to determine the students who best meet the requirements of the school, its program and value orientations.
To enroll in KG1, a student must be 4 years old by August 31 of the relevant school year, in grade 1 - 6 years.
Applicants must provide a number of documents, including:
- A copy of the passport with a valid visa and residence permit in the UAE (with a certified translation of 1 and 2 pages);
- One copy of the student's birth certificate with a certified translation into English or Arabic;
- One copy of the Emirates Student ID;
- One copy of the passports of parents or other legal representatives;
- One copy of the last school certificate with a certified translation into English;
- Certificate of transfer;
- Medical and vaccination cards.
Scholarships Millennium School – Sharjah
The school in Sharjah offers a discount for students from the same family: 5% for the second, 10% for the third and 15% for the fourth and subsequent brothers and sisters who are simultaneously studying within the walls of the school.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Millennium School – Sharjah
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.