Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
Description of Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
- Year of foundation: 2010,
- Location: Sharjah, UAE,
- Age of students: 3-18,
- Number of students: 500+,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type of study: private day school
The school, despite its relative youth, has managed to become one of the most respected in the region, offering a universal and high-quality British curriculum for children from 3 to 18 years old. Cambridge International Private School was founded in 2010 as a branch of the eponymous educational institution in Abu Dhabi. The first set included no more than a hundred students, today the school employs over a hundred teachers, and thousands of students visit it.
The school is part of the Round Square network, demonstrating at the academic and everyday level the values of an inclusive approach, humanity and self-reflection.
Students can rent a laptop or tablet or use school equipment.
CIPS offers its pets a world-class high-quality education that is based on the English National Curriculum – a detailed curriculum covering all school years, from 3 to 18 years old. This curriculum, based on basic skills, complemented by a variety of educational literature and manuals, culminates in the state exams IGCSE, AS & A-level, equally respected by the world's leading universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school is located in a quiet and safe, safe area, among other similar institutions. The area has all the necessary infrastructure: from numerous eateries and other catering establishments to clothing stores, stationery and a variety of literature.
Activities Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
A rich program of extracurricular activities is necessary in order to reinforce intellectual development with sports and art.
Children, along with athletics and traditional physical education lessons, can engage in:
In addition, the school offers classes in financial literacy and jurisprudence, various foreign languages (both European and Eastern), dances (traditional, modern, Latin American, Oriental), lessons in Islam, Arabic and European literature. There is a circle of botanists and naturalists.
The program is full of inter-faculty competitions of various formats.
- Ample opportunities for personal development;
- A combination of a conservative traditional approach and the use of innovations in the interests of sustainable development;
- Instilling in children and adolescents respect for the culture of the local community in combination with an international approach to education and upbringing;
- Powerful incentives to develop confidence, curiosity and curiosity; Independence.
Facilities and equipment at Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
The purpose-built campus is equipped with the latest technology and offers school pets all the necessary amenities:
- A large library center with a variety of collections, including both academic and fiction literature, as well as copying and duplicating equipment, access to full-text databases and subscription resources on the network;
- Research laboratory premises of various profiles;
- Vocal room, equipped with everything necessary for rehearsals, sound recording and sound engineering;
- Dance class;
- Art workshops for sculpture, painting, modeling and other types of creativity;
- Several computer classes.
Athletes will be satisfied with access to a variety of modern facilities:
- a football field with synthetic turf;
- three basketball courts;
- 6 shaded tennis courts;
- indoor multifunctional gym equipped with air conditioning and ventilation system;
- a swimming pool with a length of tracks of 25 meters;
- a "paddling pool" for younger students.
During the lunch break, students can have a snack in one of the specially equipped areas for rest and eating or purchase a hot lunch in the dining room and cafeteria.
A medical office with a constant duty of middle and senior medical personnel is responsible for medical well-being, medical examinations are carried out, the necessary vaccinations are carried out (according to the vaccination card).
Admission dates and extra charges
In addition to the tuition fee, other fees are charged from the families of pupils:
- Registration fee = AED 500 (non-refundable)
- School photo and video fees during the school year (AED 25/year);
- exam fees in grades 10 and 12 (AED 750 and 850 respectively).
The procedure for registering new students is available from anywhere in the world. Admission is carried out from August to February. Brothers/sisters have a priority right to enroll in school without competition, for all others it is necessary to pass entrance exams.
To join the school, you must:
- submit an application in electronic form through a special form;
- pay a non-refundable registration fee of 500 AED (in case of successful admission, the cost of the last trimester of study is deducted);
- visit the school in person for interviews and entrance exams.
In case of success, the applicant receives a conditional offer of admission; the final decision will depend on academic success, diligence, behavior, additional exams and tests.
Showed good success rates of admission; graduates have successfully passed the entrance exams of 13 of the 100 best universities in the world according to Times Higher Education.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in kindergarten, a child must be 4 years old by the beginning of the school year (March 31), and 6 years old in the 1st grade of primary school.
For enrollment it is necessary to provide:
- birth certificate (with certified translation into English or Arabic);
- passport with a valid visa;
- copies of passports of both parents (with certified translation into English or Arabic) with a valid visa;
- photos for student card and travel document 6* 4 and 4 * 3 (color);
- the original and a certified copy of the statement from the report card for the last class that the child completed;
- information on current academic performance and a certificate of transfer (in case of transfer);
- vaccination and medical record.
Scholarships Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
The school offers a discount of 15% for 4 children from the same family and 35% for the fifth and subsequent ones (applicable, while 4 or more children from the same family are studying at the school at the same time).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Cambridge International Private School – Sharjah
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.