Description of Mersin University
Mersin University is an academic institution of higher education in Turkey that has been active in academic and academic work since the beginning of 1992. Currently, the University is well located with its main building and a small well-equipped campus in Mersin.
This is a fairly large university, which annually accepts about 29,000 people for education. Teaching university staff is a team of more than 1,400 teachers.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Mersin University
This is a higher educational institution, which occupies a leading position in the ranking of the TOP-40 of the best Turkish universities.
Facilities and equipment at Mersin University
University students open access to a large library of the university. The university also provides students with everything needed for sports and outdoor activities during their free time. The university is famous for its activity within the European University Association (EUA) and other similar associations.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year is traditionally divided into academic semesters, as in most universities in Turkey.
Tuition at Mersin University
Education in high school is conducted on a fee basis. And, nevertheless, each student can save a little if desired. After all, the most successful and diligent students of the university pay a monthly stipend as a reward for diligence.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Mersin University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.